Auto Updating Maps by nickjer.

DeletedUser

It's automatic. It'll happen (well actually it has happened after your post and before mine) around 10:00 ST

deltaflyer1

Typing this completely ignorant of how much work it takes to do the following, so tell me off if i deserve it.

I seems fairly clear the world isn't going to get much bigger, is there any chance these could be zoomed in a little?

Thanks. :)

DeletedUser

Since Charmander has quit i am the sole updater again so PM me for any changes, thoughts etc...

DeletedUser

Fordy's back? Since when? Welcome back! :lol:

Become a MOD, Fordy ?

I am back at the end of October, for now i am still in France :).

Me? Moderator? Really? ..... Ok! Your banned! :icon_twisted:.

Just kidding as usual. You have a mod! And i heard s/he is epic so give them a easy time :icon_razz:.

Edit: Zoomed out on the maps, things were looking a little congested. Will change on next update.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks for making these maps! As always, they're a big help.

DeletedUser

Thanks for making these maps! As always, they're a big help.

Maps are not made by me. I just update them. I have decided that i am not going to include family tribes in this round.

DeletedUser

Meh. Making.. Updating.. Close enough. :p You knew what I meant.

DeletedUser

I believe Fordy decided no family tribes for the maps at this point.

-M A R I O-

Think we could throw the tribal conquers map to please? Would be something interesting to watch daily...

DeletedUser

Notice:

I am not playing this round but will continue to update maps. Please request updates via this thread and not via the PM feature as I do not want my inbox cluttered. If I do not reply to the update requested within 48hrs then PM me.

On a further note: I will not add family tribes before the first noble. Once the first noble has been made I will take requests for family tribes via posting here only.

Thanks​