Auto Updating Maps by nickjer.

DeletedUser

This world was a bit of a let down.

Us in GameOn will win with no real competition, unless WAB and\or Rev can provide

Too bad God family fell apart. Would have been a good solid battle I think :p

DeletedUser94346

we could always fight each other to make it more interesting xD

DeletedUser

Notice: Please remember that any requests for the maps such as colour for tribes, min/max points/days nobling, zoom are to be requested via this thread and not via PM.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

Too bad God family fell apart. Would have been a good solid battle I think :p

trust me it wouldnt
it was so unorganized it woulda been just as easy
I did better on my own than with them.
All the family was, was a way to stop the good players from growing due to excessive recruitment

DeletedUser

I think everyone is with me when I say, can we get some updated maps in here :D

DeletedUser

Give me one good reason why you dont want updated maps >_< And if the only reason you have is you dont play HP anymore, and that is the case, then your input doesnt matter to anyone anyway. It matters ONLY to those playing. Unless you get a kick out of watching maps update when you dont even play....

DeletedUser

Murph I will gladly ask you to refrain from posting off topic, This topic is about NICKJARS maps not twstats, Thanks though.

And Thanks Aliyah, glad someone can post something related, and actually helpful. :) I run the w74 maps personally, but I have lost contact with nickjar, not sure whats up.

DeletedUser

Never knew you were such a participater in the forums OTD :icon_biggrin:

Oh and hey Aliyah :D

DeletedUser57316

Murph I will gladly ask you to refrain from posting off topic, This topic is about NICKJARS maps not twstats, Thanks though.

And Thanks Aliyah, glad someone can post something related, and actually helpful. :) I run the w74 maps personally, but I have lost contact with nickjar, not sure whats up.

Your whining for a map, if you want one so badly make one, me making a suggestion is not being off-topic, or else Lisa would have said so.

DeletedUser93066

Crap I have never seen myself in so many maps before. I am all tearful!