Auto Updating Maps by Nickjer

DeletedUser95593

W2V were pink.
MoM were red.
[T] were grey.
Tutti were yellow.

Repinski

Figured out the issue. 2stoned2care still has privs on the maps from when he modded them. I've emailed Nickjer to get these removed mishaps. I know he did it because the color settings were changed from what i had them. Also set the tribes back to their original colors now. Should be fixed in the next update unless 2stoned screws with them more before his privs are gone and I don't notice.

DeletedUser

Figured out the issue. 2stoned2care still has privs on the maps from when he modded them. I've emailed Nickjer to get these removed mishaps. I know he did it because the color settings were changed from what i had them. Also set the tribes back to their original colors now. Should be fixed in the next update unless 2stoned screws with them more before his privs are gone and I don't notice.

I changed them to make more of a stark contrast.

Repinski

When people get used to seeing something, they don't like it suddenly changed without warning :p

Anyways, nickjer removed your w56 privs.

DeletedUser

Hope to see our black back, doesn't get more contrasting than that. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Well, unless [T] is dark grey, I don't see how us being black doesn't contrast. But maybe you can explain colour-theory to me, was never very good in art class. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well, unless [T] is dark grey, I don't see how us being black doesn't contrast. But maybe you can explain colour-theory to me, was never very good in art class. :icon_wink:

Fortunately there is no dark gray. Closest to black on the selectable colors is dark purple.

DeletedUser

Black does not contrast with grey. I had problems seeing the w2v/tarot border clearly, thaught id change to more vivid colors to brighten up/ have better contrast.

Repinski

I had problems seeing the w2v/tarot border clearly

Computer..... Invest in a better one.

However you could probs fix that by making your monitor have less retarded settings. Kinda hard to make the grey that [T] were blend with black.

DeletedUser

Back in black, whew. With tarot being a light, blueish grey, it's hard not to see the border clearly. Perhaps turning up your monitor brightness would help?

DeletedUser

Back in black, whew. With tarot being a light, blueish grey, it's hard not to see the border clearly. Perhaps turning up your monitor brightness would help?

My monitor costs approxitmatly 500-600. Meh its up to you guys, just more in favor of bright vivid contrasts ie blue vs red or red vs green, black vs white.