Auto Updating Maps by Nickjer

DeletedUser84667

I like the pink more, easier to look at.

Besides, we all know pink is the best of colors.

DeletedUser

jsut looking at the k61-61/k81-83 group just reminds me,
how much fun this world was when it all looked like that XD
just dozens of 1-10 mill point tribes

my favourite part of the game

DeletedUser

I was totally serious.
Just because they don't admit to being family, doesn't mean they aren't.

DeletedUser

I was totally serious.
Just because they don't admit to being family, doesn't mean they aren't.

Family tribes have one main leadership team, usually have the same tribe name with only slight variations, have the same diplomatic list, fight the same wars, support each other, shared forums, shared noble planner etc.

We have played our own separate game on this world but because we had similar goals and values, we became allied after the last MoM war. We've both fought our own wars and have made it to where we both are on our own merits.

At least try to use facts before you randomly try to change the definition of an alliance.

DeletedUser

You know what they say... if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then its a banana. Or something like that :lol:

DeletedUser

You know what they say... if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then its a banana. Or something like that :lol:
images

DeletedUser198

Damn, W2V is still in the world and assuming took out Tarot? good to see MoM still here tho

Angel Styles

The Joke Map was hilarious XD

I must say that the Pink and Black look really lovely on the map ;)

DeletedUser95593

I need to find another K to dominate. Can't let Dementah have more than me :O

DeletedUser100410

I need to find another K to dominate. Can't let Dementah have more than me :O

In the rim they count as one too.

Damn, i cant mock you cause i just realized that spiritdoctor took away from me my 3rd continent :(

DeletedUser

Rep, could you possibly change MM's color to something more unique? So that it's better contrasting with other small tribes (especially on nobling map)