Auto-Updating Maps (produced by Nickjer)

DeletedUser

JOKER wants to be black :)

NOTE: Not meant to be racist in any way

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser75781

Hey, just wondering if you have the archives of the maps from the past year?

DeletedUser75781

Ye, but I want the 1s that show the % dominance of each K :D

DeletedUser

What about shoving the monkey into the organ grinder? :icon_wink:

Whyever would you want to do that? :( What did the monkey ever do to you? :( I think the monkey is a nice, kind, caring animal... Who likes people named Tim, Minears and Kaisers :(

DeletedUser75781

Whyever would you want to do that? :( What did the monkey ever do to you? :( I think the monkey is a nice, kind, caring animal... Who likes people named Tim, Minears and Kaisers :(

Nope, monkeys are evil, recently they caused the death of a newborn 4-day old...

Wallam

As fascinating as this debate is, monkeys prefer to be talked about in general discussion in a new thread.. so this thread can feel some love about maps again :D

Ill clarify that:

Back on topic *cracks whip*

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Is describing the map of APOC and Coalition as a taoist symbol still off topic because it is talking about maps, broadly speaking.
*braces for whip*

DeletedUser

As fascinating as this debate is, monkeys prefer to be talked about in general discussion in a new thread.. so this thread can feel so love about maps again :D

Ill clarify that:

Back on topic *cracks whip*

I'm sorry but I find myself unable to think of many map related topics... generally they are pictures

Wallam

Is describing the map of APOC and Coalition as a taoist symbol still off topic because it is talking about maps, broadly speaking.
*braces for whip*

That is fine.. :) but remember just mentioning maps once in a post doesn't necessarily mean its on topic.. its all about context :p

I'm sorry but I find myself unable to think of many map related topics... generally they are pictures

You can talk about those pictures though :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

So... >.> What about them there maps which show dominance and stuff?