Auto-Updating Maps (produced by Nickjer)

Wallam

So... >.> What about them there maps which show dominance and stuff?

Ah much better you can almost feel the thread sighing in relief.. :icon_wink:

On a side note, you guys aren't playing full 100 K's.. wierd.. I've always been used to the full 100 :)

DeletedUser

full 100 freaks me out >.> Why do we grow in a circle if the world is a square o.0

Wallam

full 100 freaks me out >.> Why do we grow in a circle if the world is a square o.0

They base your position on a radius from the centre of the map it would be impossible to do with a square as the distance to the diagonal would be greater than the distance straight up.

DeletedUser75781

If you look at ~S*W~ profile:

~S*W~ is an academy tribe for and under the protection of HAWK. Any attack on any wolf will be dealt with by a wolf pack supported by hawks swooping!

So I guess you have to put ~S*W~ as HAWK F...

DeletedUser

The change has been made... HAWK and ~S*W~ will be labelled as "Hawk F." Without the speech/quotation marks. They will both take on HAWK's set colour of blue. I've also made changes regarding typos xD

DeletedUser

Wow. I always thought it would end up Hawk + Marvel V Ex + Fe@r + ~S*W~ if Apoc fell. Now it looks as though Hawk are going to be the world power soon though. I don't understand why they're academy though and not merging completely I know players like braveheart and LG117 are active so it can't be innactive's left, and points surely aren't the problem with Kold killer being 200K...Anyone know why it isn't a full merge?

DeletedUser75781

Whoah, who changed it to 10mil? Cause only near-100% tribes will show that way =/

DeletedUser

Whoah, who changed it to 10mil? Cause only near-100% tribes will show that way =/

I edited the points last night, I must've put an extra zero on by accident, when the maps update - the tribal dominance map will be 1m points and so will the player dominance map.

DeletedUser

Wow. I always thought it would end up Hawk + Marvel V Ex + Fe@r + ~S*W~ if Apoc fell. Now it looks as though Hawk are going to be the world power soon though. I don't understand why they're academy though and not merging completely I know players like braveheart and LG117 are active so it can't be innactive's left, and points surely aren't the problem with Kold killer being 200K...Anyone know why it isn't a full merge?
No idea :p I asked myself that question a few times actually..
Almost got Kold put back in SW..

DeletedUser

Zfile renamed their tribe to -FE@R-...should we put them as family?

WHAT!

Tolequiel :icon_sad: I saw it coming but I hoped you'd be stronger...ZFile should always be ZFile. I think you know that it is disrespecting the ZFile name renaming as an academy tribe...This goes against everything you stand for!

DeletedUser

Meh. I'm not on TW IG anymore...Mail him and show him this post?

DeletedUser

Apparantely FE@R and "zfile" aren't a family, but I've been told that's what they want. So I guess they won't be marked as family with FE@R, not yet at least.

King Sean04

If FE@R and -FE@R- aren't family, then =APOC= and -APOC- aren't family :icon_redface: