Auto-Updating Maps (produced by Nickjer)

King Sean04

I agree me waits to see proof. Mustang showed you proof now we want to see your proof of "blowing apoc out of the water"

yeil

When marvel was disbanded and reformed?

Side 1:
Tribes: Marvel
Side 2:
Tribes: =APOC=, -APOC-, APOC

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 99
Side 2: 10
Difference: 89

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 978,974
Side 2: 85,732
Difference: 893,242

chart

:O

i didnt realize we had 99 takes in the third day of fighting

99 villages in the first 3 days of war.

I took 32 in the first 2 days of war.

Ill check for more recent stats in there now

updated stats

Side 1:
Tribes: Marvel
Side 2:
Tribes: -APOC-, =APOC=
Players: alisnpa, heero360

Timeframe: 05/09/2010 00:00:00 to 17/09/2010 09:31:55

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 234
Side 2: 27
Difference: 207

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,298,073
Side 2: 214,683
Difference: 2,083,390

chart

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh god can I include all the inactives I ate after they were booted, I'd probably have better stats than all of you combined... And why no current stats... oh thats right when you ran out of those inactives that deluded you into thinking you're good you almost all quit.

Last edited by a moderator:

yeil

current stats? are you for real? I hit delete. My account is deleted. Trent isn't on cupid account anymore either.

And them stats are just copied out of the marvel vs apoc thread

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So I'm still waiting for stats that make me look bad, you're saying they don't exist.

yeil

234 conquers in 12 days...
and yours averages as 45.28 in 12 days...

bit of a difference there don't ya think :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, I should sit there and be useless for months storing packets and then back stab all my neighbors and noble the guys I know are inactive. Then I'll quit before anybody gets a chance to retaliate. Then I can be cool like you. How pitiful of me to only noble enemies as fast as I can build nobles... for shame.

yeil

Pardon? How did I backstab APOC when I was never in APOC?

Race declared on yas then I smashed yas then i ran out of enemies around me so I moved to k32. From there I smashed your accounts with race. Then I got bored and let AdmiralAL take my account and he got bored too so I took it back and smashed yas in 32 again for abit then I went inactive and the most incs ive ever had on terror account was all fakes and only 100 of them.

All them landed and I had to quit shortly after due to real life.

DeletedUser

You were using marvel stats so I was talking about marvel, and the fact you never got incoming only shows you quit before we had a chance to retaliate. Funny though, I know a lot of guys who spend less time playing their account than you seem to spend talking on the forum and they seem to be doing fine. You're too busy to keep playing though...

Last edited by a moderator:

yeil

You were using marvel stats so I was talking about marvel, and the fact you never got incoming only shows you quit before we had a chance to retaliate. Funny though, I know a lot of guys who spend less time playing their account than you seem to spend talking on the forum and they seem to be doing fine. You're too busy to keep playing though...

Im off work due to an injury to my foot for abit. And really? You know players who can play effectively a couple of hours a day and could handle incomings and be effective with it?

DeletedUser

I thought you never got incomings and how much time did it take you to noble inactives?

yeil

check my stats, wernt inactives :) thats the best you can come up with?

and i mean if i did get incs i could have done very little about saving my villages

DeletedUser

Yeah they were all inactives, and so you preemptively quit because you knew you'd get owned when you got attacked like I said.

DeletedUser

Looks like another tribe joining FE@R family. It is called =FE@R=

DeletedUser

yes because when tribes rename they automatically become a family tribe. =FE@R= is a three man tribe whose sum total amounts to less than a decent village

DeletedUser

Never ever take an inactive! It doesn't matter if they're in your CI or are the closest enemy. It doesn't matter if active enemy are nobling them to establish a war front or move into your CI as they stack and attack. It doesn't matter if they're little players with a huge morale advantage and tons of support from the back 40. It also doesn't matter if that sat inactive is launching on you. To take those villages is weak people. Oh, and don't take barbs either. You're only supposed to take villages from the super stars or they just don't count. It's not about how many villages you have or how many attacks you repel.

This isn't a game for the intelligent. It's for those to prove who's toughest and how many nukes they can waste before actually taking a village. If you deliver a swift, but fatal blow and immediately noble it, then you won't get enough ODA to impress. It's about discrediting those you oppose while boasting about what you've done.

Either that or it's about taking more than you lose and protecting your turf, regardless of how great or weak the competition is and how many are ganging up on that opponent. I suspect that taking villages from a great player with thousands of attacks from multiple people isn't any more of a "quality" victory than taking villages off a lesser able player all by yourself, especially if you're at a big morale disadvantage. The world doesn't have a great measure for "quality" victories, so dismissing any ennoblement despite the lack of impressive nobles for yourself is a bit of an arrogant display.

What would the world be without trash talk though? I've got plenty of quality victories and plenty easy ennoblements too. What I'm more impressed by is keeping the villages you take.