Auto-Updating Maps (produced by Nickjer)

DeletedUser

This is what it says on Nickjers site:

Nobling Maps Wrong
------------------------------
I have been receiving complaints that the nobling maps are wrong. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do about this. It seems the data I was given from the tribal wars site is incorrect. Twstats seems to also have the same problem (given incorrect data). This might have something to do with it:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=5833122&postcount=7

Until Tribal Wars fixes it, you will just have to deal with the incorrect maps. You definitely don't want me making up data off the top of my head.

It was posted the same day the maps seemed to have stopped updating... so I assume it's TW's fault :p

DeletedUser

Hey, i am making an slideshow of these maps, will share soon <3

DeletedUser

I counted how many K's each tribe dominates....

APOC – 46 (7 100%)
MAGI - 3
Prowl! – 8
FE@R – 30

13 K’s not dominated.

(SOA, $VW$ and ZFile all on map but not dominating)

DeletedUser

That is what i am saying about how the only reason =apoc= are winning is cus they noble barbs ;)

DeletedUser

That's not entirely true....Every tribe eats barbs, Apoc might noble more but only because there are more to noble in their area as they don't share the northern part of the world with anyone until you get to the K36's with Magi, or if you count $VW$ K20...However since i've left, they made a lot of progress into the FE@R/Prowl! border and slowed Prowl!'s impressive assault on their front. But back to the barb topic, Apoc are simply nobling villages in their territory, rather than waiting for the enemies to do so and then gain a foothold in the north.

DeletedUser

That is what i am saying about how the only reason =apoc= are winning is cus they noble barbs ;)

Ahem, if You want to discuss who the biggest Barb nobles on w35 Are, Look at your own Side. FEAR is and defenitly always were the biggest Barb noblers! ;)

DeletedUser

Do the maps seem a bit to far out to anyone? They seem to be a bit fuzzy.

King Sean04

Lulwut? I hope you look at war stats prior to posting such stupidities. We are winning the war. Barbs have nothing to do with the war.

DeletedUser

because you have more vills from nobling barbs so more vills to make troops ;)

King Sean04

Nobling barbs has nothing to do with nobling enemy players..... just because you have more vills doesn't mean you win.