Auto-Updating Maps (produced by Nickjer)

DeletedUser

We get more vils from the enemy than we do from bards. You guys on the other hand get more vils from bards than you do from the enemy.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: =APOC=
Side 2:
Tribes: FE@R
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 49,272
Side 2: 22,162
Difference: 27,110
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 3,651
Side 2: 2,108
Difference: 1,543
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 412,374,424
Side 2: 195,326,961
Difference: 217,047,463
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 33,751,013
Side 2: 19,690,311
Difference: 14,060,702
chart

Percentage of FE@R vills gained from =apoc= 10%
Percenatge of =apoc= vills gained from FE@R 7%
Any questions?

DeletedUser

Your also forgetting Prowl! and Zfile, also other enemy tribes that are gone. !?! F., Marvel, ex, there's also bult or whatever out there.

So your stats only compare against FEAR and APOC against each other. Not everything else. So come back when your ready to make an "accurate" post ;)

EDIT: that also doesn't take into account all the players that FEAR has kicked like blackops or Diison for example were we took vilages from them afterwards as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Right, your claim that =apoc= have taken more enemy vills than barbs is complete rubbish, you cant say that is true ever! Also people like diison are inactive, they dont count as fe@r when they are gone

King Sean04

Right, your claim that =apoc= have taken more enemy vills than barbs is complete rubbish, you cant say that is true ever! Also people like diison are inactive, they dont count as fe@r when they are gone

Percentages don't matter. conquering villages dilutes the percentages. We are still 1500 vills up on FE@R :lol:

DeletedUser

Your talking percetns. I'm talking villages. We've nobled almost twice the amount of villages of Fear, Prowl, and Zfile combined. So yeah our percentages are lower. We've also noled more villages from Fear, Prowl, and Zfile than you 3 have from APOC combined. Now I could go and count all the bards we've taken then count your guys, but that would take a LONG time since tha is over 2000 pages in tw stats. But if you want to compare our bard taking to you guys. Go look through our player's profiles conquers on tw stats, then look at your guys. It should be obvious to most people.

DeletedUser

Seriosuly, everyone conquers barbs, just i hate it when =apoc= guys go on about how its all fe@r ;)

King Sean04

Lol it took me 2 mins and I found someone who barbs to players vills is ridiculous :lol: Croweland- 445 barbs conquered 457 total vills that's about 4% player conquers 96% barb :icon_redface:

F777 barb conquers 1262 :lol:

DeletedUser

everyone nobles barb/inactives, just look at racer last few mill, dont blame im tho :p

King Sean04

We're talking barbs. When did inactives get brought into this? There is a difference between a barb an an inactive. Inactives NEED to be nobled. there is no point in having an inactive player in your tribe when their vills would be better off in an active players hands. Barbs can be nobled later

King Sean04

Then the only full nobles would be enemy vills? In your opinion? so according to you you only have 1 valid conquer? :lol:

King Sean04

Indeed. I like to know what I am talking about before I post :lol: