Auto Updating Maps - W75

DeletedUser103352

Auto Updating Maps by Nickjer

Guess I will be your map updater for this world. First timer so please excuse any mistakes that may be present. Will try my best to keep them updated. These maps, along with maps of other worlds can be found at
http://map.k-io.com Once you are there please feel free to donate as a token of appreciation for Nickjer.

Tribal Maps

Tribe Dominance

[spoil]
topktribes.png

[/spoil]
Top 15 Tribes
[spoil]
toptribes.png

[/spoil]
Top 15 Noblers
[spoil]
topnoblers.png

[/spoil]
Top Average Points Per Player
[spoil]
topavgtribes.png

[/spoil]

Player Maps

Player Dominance Map

[spoil]
topkplayers.png

[/spoil]
Top 15 Players
[spoil]
topplayers.png

[/spoil]
Fastest Noblers
[spoil]
fastnoblers.png

[/spoil]
Top 15 ODA Players
[spoil]
topkaplayers.png

[/spoil]

Map Guidelines
[spoil]
Dominance Map:
A top player or tribe in a continent must have as many or more points
listed on the map in a single continent to be displayed.

In the player dominance map the villages for the 15 players with
the most points in a continent are displayed (due to color issues).

Nobling Map:
This map updates every 24 hours with the noblings that occured in
last day. It doesn't count villages nobled by its actual owner.
The top 15 tribes are displayed in the background with the villages
nobled in the past 72 hours showing as big squares in the foreground.

Fastest Noblers:
(# villages conquered since first nobled village)/(time since first
nobled village). Basically it shows the rate of ennoblements in
units of villages per day for the fastest players since their first
nobled village. Again, this doesn't count villages nobled by its
own owner. Example: I have 10 villages and never nobled one of
my own villages, so it should show 8 villages nobled because it
doesn't count village I started world with and first nobled village.

Top Points per Player Tribe Map:
Basically shows what the title says. (# points)/(# players) in each
tribe. A tribe needs more than 5 players to be shown (that is to weed
out the tribes with 2 or 3 high point players). This map is a great map
to find where the elite tribes are, because mass recruiting tribes
will plummet in the list.

[/spoil]

Families:

Notes:

• I will not be changing the colors unless they directly impede with your ability to differentiate tribes.
  • In order to keep the families updated, I request that you assist me by posting all tribes in a given family. However, there are a few rules:
​- At least one of the tribes must be in the Top 25
- Tribe profiles must prove membership in family -OR- the family leader confirms the list

• If you have any questions or just want to chat feel free to leave a post or message me on the externals.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103352

The current settings for the maps are as follows;
Zoom: 4x4
Min Tribe Points per K: 5,000
Min Player Points per K: 1,000
Conquers shows [1] Days worth

These settings will not update until the maps are updated at 5:00 EDT

DeletedUser

Wow.... Never quite realized just how few people continue to join new worlds until now. Hardly even outside of the center 4 K's and we're almost 2 weeks in.

But thanks for starting this!

DeletedUser

Good work, thanks for stepping forward and taking initiative in doing this.

DeletedUser

Thanks, been waiting for the maps to appear.

In order to keep the families updated, I request that you assist me by posting all tribes in a given family. However, there are a few rules:
[/LIST]
​- At least one of the tribes must be in the Top 25
Isn't every tribe in the top 25 part of a family???

Me thinks you will be VERY busy... :)

DeletedUser111875

You seem to know a lot about W75 do you even play it????

DeletedUser103352

Wow.... Never quite realized just how few people continue to join new worlds until now. Hardly even outside of the center 4 K's and we're almost 2 weeks in.

But thanks for starting this!

I'm also really surprised at the measly rate in which this world is progressing. The fact that I started 5 days late and still ended up in the upper corner of K45 was a shocker. Another 5 days have passed, and I can still technically call myself part of the inner-rim.

Good work, thanks for stepping forward and taking initiative in doing this.

Hey somebody has to. Been using these maps for years so why not step up and update them for once ;)

Faaaaark! Long time no see. Nice to see you playing this world, just hope that we end up on the same side ;)
And unfortunately there is an influx of families, which is why I decided to set the limit to 25. Hope that wasn't too much. But hey, where would we be without them mass-recruiting, hugging tribes. It just wouldn't be the same :D

DeletedUser64969

Well as i said 3+ years ago, if the tw developers and whoever else is in charge of game had any sense, they would of merged all of the lesser servers together, and then used continent severs instead of having countries with 3-8k players and hence killing the game play, but the most essential part of why the game is "dying" is that there not advertising for tribalwars anymore and they have 3 other games out competing with there own games, but i think for the mass majority of the population, this game just isn't simple enough, which is why i like it, but if you go though all the combined servers and start adding them up, you could get worlds like w25 which was my biggest world that completely filled up to k0 and had like 100k players at one point or something stupid.

DeletedUser103352

Well as i said 3+ years ago, if the tw developers and whoever else is in charge of game had any sense, they would of merged all of the lesser servers together, and then used continent severs instead of having countries with 3-8k players and hence killing the game play, but the most essential part of why the game is "dying" is that there not advertising for tribalwars anymore and they have 3 other games out competing with there own games, but i think for the mass majority of the population, this game just isn't simple enough, which is why i like it, but if you go though all the combined servers and start adding them up, you could get worlds like w25 which was my biggest world that completely filled up to k0 and had like 100k players at one point or something stupid.

Brings me back to the good old w11 days when I was located in K2/3. Now that was rim. However, this whole debate about how TW is a dying game has been going on for quite a while now and in my opinion was beaten down to the bush. What was to be said has been said countless times, and there is little to add. Fact is that TW2 will soon replace TW, so might as well enjoy it while it lasts.

DeletedUser111875

my m8 commented on tribal wars day 1 after it was released he said that as long as the game don't try to become more competitive and focus on the quality of the game instead of the quantity it will slowly die and here we stand.

the reason the game is dying is because everyone is tired of playing a game when a company know its on end base and start the p2w not because nobody is advertising the game.
millions of gamers know about tribal wars but nobody want to play a game when a company try to only gain money for another game.

like guild wars 2 when a WvW developer suddently start to raise the arrow carts by 60% and become ''pug'' friendly it destroys the game bye bye competitive 40 commanders and 56 pre mades clans the very best players leave the game in less than a year and with that the game go from 250million swedish valuta down too 25 million in one year and it toke them 4 years to build the game.

same happens here tbh this game is not that big so the hit is not that big.....

tw2 wont replace anything the game will die because of the reputation tw1 have.

DeletedUser

You seem to know a lot about W75 do you even play it????
No... I just randomly pick threads and post in them for the hell of it.

Of course I'm in this world. Why would you even ask???

Faaaaark! Long time no see. Nice to see you playing this world, just hope that we end up on the same side ;)
Hey Biologics, Hit me up and I may discuss where I am hiding... lol

DeletedUser111875

No... I just randomly pick threads and post in them for the hell of it.

Of course I'm in this world. Why would you even ask???

Hey Biologics, Hit me up and I may discuss where I am hiding... lol

I was trolling because i thought it was stupid thing to say .......

DeletedUser103352

Finally got around to adding the families. Was really busy this past week and assumed that the amount of families would decrease, but surprisingly it looks to have increased! And this is only consists of the TOP 25 tribes :p

I would like to give a special shout out to: BLANK, QOL, Fart, Norse, GOML, Angry?, ~SF~, Buddy, and Jäger for not participating in this family tribe nonsense.

GOT would have made it into the above list, but this:

Possible Brother Tribe being created, so speak to one of the above members and We will determine whether you will fit the description to join the tribe!
gets them disqualified from my special praise :D

Apes is not mentioned because as their name suggests, they have joined the Naked Family. This is unconfirmed however, therefore I did not add them to the family on the map.

Cheers~!
-Sean

DeletedUser

The 'Top 15 tribes' map is currently showing the families.
It's a bit useless for those trying to identify the actual top 15 tribes.

I always thought the Tribe Dominance map was for families and the Top 15 Tribes map was to show the TOP 15 tribes... lol

The maps are a waste when only the families are shown.

Bio, can we re-tune the top 15 map to show the actual top 15 tribes?