Auto Updating Maps - W75

DeletedUser103352

The whole point of a family is that all the tribes in a family behave as one large tribe. If you don't want to see tribes lumped into families then remove families from the maps. Wouldn't make sense to have some maps list families and other maps list separate tribes.Currently there are user made maps that do top individual tribes. Also you can easily hand make top 15 tribes map on twstats. But good luck getting top 15 tribes with a family listed as a single tribe, that will take a lot of handwork. Especially if there are rim tribes that form a very large family that can contend with central tribes in terms of points.

-nickjer

So decide guys. It's either have family tribes or get rid of them all together ^.^

DeletedUser103352

I have gotten rid of all the family tribes until further notice.

DeletedUser65288

Might need to zoom out, some villages on right getting cut out now.

DeletedUser103537

Don't think he can if I remember right he had a car accident and well not sure if we got a map person at the moment.

DeletedUser108293

Sean wont comeback, he has quit the game. Its not about his "accident".

MR.MR

Ill do it. Not sure how to get started but i will happily do it once i figure out how.

DeletedUser65288

I think you have to mail nickjer about it and he'll get ya everything you need

Deleted User - 4669627

would be awesome to have family tribes listed again, thought that was what ayok was posting, got all excited :p

DeletedUser82080

Why not listing top 15 ODD players too while having ODA guys in the category of "Player Maps"? -.-

DeletedUser64969

Why not listing top 15 ODD players too while having ODA guys in the category of "Player Maps"? -.-

because nobody cares once you've being rimmed :)

But I do agree there should be a top 15 ODD, although most of them will have being rimmed lol, still interesting

DeletedUser

Think the maps can be expanded a bit to include left out continents.