Auto-updating Maps W97

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
EDIT: If you are willing to accept a missing security certificate click here --> http://www.twmaps.co.uk/ and add an exception then return to the thread.

Top Tribes
TopTribes.png

Tribes by Average points
AvPoints.png

Nobling in last 24 hours
RecentConquers.png

Tribe Dominance
TribeDominance.png

Top Players
TopPlayers.png

Top ODA
MostOffensive.png

Top OD
TopODPlayers.png

Player Dominance
PlayerDominance.png

Fastest Nobler
FastestNoblers.png

Click here to find more maps.

Shout out to Chickencatch

Last edited:

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
thanks mate :)

Last Updated 8PM GMT on 21/12/17 btw - I imagine there should be an update at 8pm GMT tonight assuming it's updated weekly

Also mods can we please get this stickied?

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Works on my end, if you click the see more link and accept a security exception that may fix your problem

@Fleezus Clyde Fingers crossed it does update, weekly will do short term

DeletedUser81920

I can't see them either, checked some other forums and I cant see them aswell - I am sure I will live though, but seeing these are cool
(not sure if being on my phone messes things up)

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
They still haven't updated and have found that the code is meant to do it every 4 hours.
I have tried to contact @Chickencatch now.

To view the images phone or otherwise you have to visit the following page and accept the certificate then when you return the maps are visible, will add the link in the main post too.

http://www.twmaps.co.uk/

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
They still haven't updated and have found that the code is meant to do it every 4 hours.
I have tried to contact @Chickencatch now.

To view the images phone or otherwise you have to visit the following page and accept the certificate then when you return the maps are visible, will add the link in the main post too.

http://www.twmaps.co.uk/
It's not about accepting certificate though. It's rather about ignoring that there is no certificate.
The error that plops up:
This server could not prove that it is www.twmaps.co.uk; its security certificate expired 91 days ago. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
It's not about accepting certificate though. It's rather about ignoring that there is no certificate.
The error that plops up:
This server could not prove that it is www.twmaps.co.uk; its security certificate expired 91 days ago. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.

i noticed the same.....

isn't that probably something that should be looked into? Can you contact the appropriate .co.uk people for us please?

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The OD map looks great, with a huge majority of the top players now being in one area of the NW.

Also
The error that plops up:
True, live dangerously? :confused:
i noticed the same.....

isn't that probably something that should be looked into? Can you contact the appropriate .co.uk people for us please?

In all honesty I don't know what could be done about this, I'm almost certain Inno couldn't message .co.uk as this is a personal project.

Last edited: