Auto-Updating Maps

DeletedUser

WOW....I see that world 31 is still plugging along. Glad I got out of it, best of luck to you all that are still playing. TW takes too much of your life. Glad I have mine Back!!

Thanks

Jim...yep aka Ash

jmd42

lol some of us just call our self idiots with attack buttons, lazy ones haha. can't wait to get my life back

DeletedUser74857

Think Gaz should get some kind of award if he manages to 100% K36... He's already got 29, and a good portion of 39... but 36 is an early game K... for an individual to achieve total domination would be a pretty impressive feat. Hats off Gaz ;)

DeletedUser91043

Think Gaz should get some kind of award if he manages to 100% K36... He's already got 29, and a good portion of 39... but 36 is an early game K... for an individual to achieve total domination would be a pretty impressive feat. Hats off Gaz ;)

I probably could have done it but I lost total interest in this world way before it was even near ending, I had/have a way better world to enjoy and play.I just stay going to see it to the end.I think on the day it ended I had 250 nobles made and had another 400 stored.