Auto-Updating Maps

DeletedUser

LMAO, why doesn't every tribe be the colour white- that would cause some confusion! :p

DeletedUser74857

I agree with DD, but i think instead of pink it should be light red

bogginso

because me no bashie de enemy...
me ony kill barbarians...
3k's if i can help it..
:icon_eek:

Justifi3d

The great NE gathers its thoughts after a 3 year:icon_cool: battle with Berlyn... We knew he was cheating the whole time but everyone else just figured it out! :villagers:

DeletedUser

You don't half talk a load of crap.

Just because you couldn't beat him, he had to be cheating? Don't worry, he'll be back soon. To carry on kicking your arse :D

DeletedUser

Guys, we cant be talking about these things in the forums..

Last edited by a moderator:

Justifi3d

You don't half talk a load of crap.

Just because you couldn't beat him, he had to be cheating? Don't worry, he'll be back soon. To carry on kicking your arse :D

Silly man! Let me get the stats for you :lol:

Side 1:
Tribes: BASH!
Side 2:
Players: Berlyn

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 8,420
Side 2: 1,564
Difference: 6,856

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 337
Side 2: 131
Difference: 206

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 78,076,669
Side 2: 13,959,513
Difference: 64,117,156

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,168,340
Side 2: 1,241,301
Difference: 1,927,039

chart

DeletedUser

Those are very good stats on Berlyn's side especially considering his 221.330.737 ODD war stats since April :) yet his village difference vs BASH! is less than -200.
did you win? no you didn't...actually you lost. 1 player defied your whole tribe not just as BASH but since probably near the beginning. Though everyone in V, Grim and whatever other tribes have been there all died...Berlyn was still there. Anyone who agrees with your stats is blind to truth.

DeletedUser

Those are very good stats on Berlyn's side especially considering his 221.330.737 ODD war stats since April :) yet his village difference vs BASH! is less than -200.
did you win? no you didn't...actually you lost. 1 player defied your whole tribe not just as BASH but since probably near the beginning. Though everyone in V, Grim and whatever other tribes have been there all died...Berlyn was still there. Anyone who agrees with your stats is blind to truth.

One player? Maybe one player stacked with many players troops?

DeletedUser

someone should make bash clear color on the map so they no more be seen haha

but ya metus thats it. berlyn is master off account sit hoarding. hence current status in tw.

Last edited by a moderator: