Auto Updating Maps

Chickencatch

Reaction score
Here are the world 80 Auto Updating Maps.

TopTribes.png

AvPoints.png

RecentConquers.png

TribeDominance.png

TopPlayers.png

MostOffensive.png

TopODPlayers.png

PlayerDominance.png

FastestNoblers.png

Click here to find more maps.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Great job! There are a few points to improve on, I think, but in general, as nickjer is gone, your maps have the potential to actually replace his. Keep up the good work! Loving those maps.

DeletedUser116033

Looks far better now the side bar is fixed! Props to you.

Chickencatch

Reaction score
Great job! There are a few points to improve on, I think, but in general, as nickjer is gone, your maps have the potential to actually replace his. Keep up the good work! Loving those maps.

Care to give a list of those points? I know about some things, please check the thread linked in the first post - and make the suggestions there, since I may not check this thread. Thanks!

Chickencatch

Reaction score
Currently, the recent conquers map is just showing the recent conquers of the top 15 tribes - that will be changing soon to show the 15 tribes that have nobled the most recently. It will get the rankings when that happens.

DeletedUser103537

Cool nice what I been wanting. These maps are really nice.

DeletedUser

These maps are AMAZING and props to you for putting them together for all the worlds.

I have an issue with how often the links are broken. It seems everyday I have to fix the links in our forums. Is there a way you can make the links more stable and not changing so often?