Auto Updating Maps

Chickencatch

Reaction score
Here are the High Performance Auto Updating Maps.

TopTribes.png

AvPoints.png

RecentConquers.png

TribeDominance.png

TopPlayers.png

MostOffensive.png

TopODPlayers.png

PlayerDominance.png

FastestNoblers.png

Click here to find more maps.

Last edited:

alex02dsa

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Self-updating maps

Update time: UTC 00:00. Maps are already zoomed in for better view and entrace requirements are lowered. Let me know if you want to include any tribe families.

Tribe K Dominance

topktribes.png

Top 15 Tribes

toptribes.png

Top 15 ODA

topkaplayers.png

Top 15 Players

topplayers.png

Top nobling tribes in last 24h

topnoblers.png

Player K Dominance

topkplayers.png

Fastest noblers/day

fastnoblers.png

Average points/player

topavgtribes.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser118769

Hey! My tribe is up there! +=RF=+ will do something nobody has ever seen before!

DeletedUser118769

Die a horrible death I guess lol.....he's outta here ;-)
Lol Mrrupansan or Hide stayed forever to take me down. He sent attacks and I never requested for support because his nukes died one after another. I was stacked bro. It was pretty sad because he calls his villas masta snipe when I saw him cancel an attack and tried to make a great noble train but messed up 2 times in a row. It took him about a week for a 1.5 million point player to noble a 55k point player. xD

DeletedUser35070

Glad to see my tribe make it in a few of the "Top" topics! NGO all the way :3

Chickencatch

Reaction score
Thanks for posting here - I don't check that the maps are updating so I rely on people letting me know.

It seems that the code that's finding all the servers that exist can't find the .net server, so all .net maps have stopped updating. I will take a look into it soon but might not have time until the weekend.

Stalker1988

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey Chickencatch..Just letting you know the maps went down again shortly after you fixed them last time. I'm guessing the servers have been getting some updates or something.

Deleted User - 11347146

Hey Chickencatch..Just letting you know the maps went down again shortly after you fixed them last time. I'm guessing the servers have been getting some updates or something.

William u are such an organized person man.
Till the end check everything. :eek:

Chickencatch

Reaction score
Yep, one of the downsides of trying to use windows as a server to run the updates - unfortunately I'm not in a position to be able to change that right now, so thanks for letting me know.