Auto Updating Maps

theblackadders

Thanks Chickencatch, shame I came to this world so late, anyway, I'm still having fun :)

Deleted User - 10770065

Pooga Cruisader should thank me for allowing them to get rank 1 :cool:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What a weird looking map. Never see a tribe just take a circle in the center without any rim

Deleted User - 10770065

It's because Pooga has been at war with most of the world for most of the world and so with it being a tribe 10 member limit world, the nobles are very limited. People focused their nobles on removing the real threats in the world, which were all the core tribes. Also most of these rim tribes popped up when the world was effectively over and mass barbled when the coin costs got reduced by 50%.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
It's because Pooga has been at war with most of the world for most of the world and so with it being a tribe 10 member limit world, the nobles are very limited. People focused their nobles on removing the real threats in the world, which were all the core tribes. Also most of these rim tribes popped up when the world was effectively over and mass barbled when the coin costs got reduced by 50%.

Can you reduce my coin cost by 50% using a part of that big wad of cash in your hand? :eek: