Auto Updating Maps?

alex02dsa

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why? Because I have better things to do, you know real life stuff. Beside my prestigious job I own a tech blog, do some side projects(like this) and review a tech book. Not so much time to play :)

PS:
'x-joinus': 'We are always searching for skilled admins and passionate coders! Go to career.innogames.com and mention this header in your application!'

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Why? Because I have better things to do, you know real life stuff. Beside my prestigious job I own a tech blog, do some side projects(like this) and review a tech book. Not so much time to play :)

PS:
'x-joinus': 'We are always searching for skilled admins and passionate coders! Go to career.innogames.com and mention this header in your application!'

Thanks mate =) I'll do that but I think I'll wait out until I got a better internet connection but will try though coz my internet connection right now is cheap and only runs fast at 12 midnight to 6 AM. And besides that, I have a problem with my monitor which half of the LCD is corrupt and I can't view the whole screen. Still waiting for my new monitor as a gift for this Christmas from my sister. ^_^

+ also, there are lots of activities in RL in our Province right now, from the Buglasan Festival, to Halloween and Upcoming City Fiesta here in Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines. There are lots of foreigners here though, a mixed of all other countries, mostly, Americans(most of them are retired US army), Canadians, some British, Germans(they're big), Koreans(You can't tell their age, they're so young, even if they're 35, they look like 21), Japanesse(mostly here for business and treasure hunting their lost/hidden treasures during world war 2 when General McArthur came and liberated the Philippines from Japan colonization), a few bit of Thais, Malaysians, Algerians, Nigerians, and a tidbit from other countries like Newzealand, England, Australia. Yeah, it's like a mixture of Cultures here and it is only here in Dumaguete City, other cities can be dangerous, the more in the southern Philippines, in the Mindanao, where the Abbusayaff's are. They see foreigners as cash. They take them in for Ransom. Well, anyways, you should check out Dumaguete City Philippines. I think one of the best vacation spot. ^_^

alex02dsa

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I've heard stories about PH though I have to admit I am little afraid of travelling to SEA or Asia in general. I'll have to travel to India soon for business purposes and can't say I am happy. But who knows maybe some day...

DeletedUser

I've heard stories about PH though I have to admit I am little afraid of travelling to SEA or Asia in general. I'll have to travel to India soon for business purposes and can't say I am happy. But who knows maybe some day...

Well, if that happens, don't forget me. ^_^ I'll give you a tour around the best places here. =)