Automatic and player made maps

DeletedUser

they havent changed in a while and eh... we arent on them:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Funny how the #1 tribe isn't even on it and the #2 tribe is the very bottom tribe. It should be Top points for 40 players, not top points. :/

DeletedUser

Has anyone noticed that ANT's positioning looks seriously scary. Idc even if they are noobs or not, that is reallllly scary.

DeletedUser

ANT's positioning + K45's lack of talent/dominant tribe/members = ANT in a Core K in the future.

Friskiestspoon

Either Ant got lucky with their mass-recruiting or they planned it like that.

DeletedUser51390

give it some time for k45 i have a feeling a tribe will pop up there soon enough. a week at the most id day :)

themonkey

Either Ant got lucky with their mass-recruiting or they planned it like that.

When a rim-tribe lines up in an arc like that on a map you can almost guarentee that its a pre-made, much in the same way HAWK looks to be too. The inside line on both is far too straight for it to be coincidental.

DeletedUser

Do family tribes count all together?

TW family:
CrusTW
MercTW
BritTW
WorlTW
BarbTW

DeletedUser

Do family tribes count all together?

TW family:
CrusTW
MercTW
BritTW
WorlTW
BarbTW

From what ive seen on other worlds, the family tribes are all included together on the Dominance maps only? speak to the OP to ask if they are updated fully in a PM.

DeletedUser

Family tribes points/conquers/# players all count together on every tribe map. These are meant to be family maps. Some people don't care for families because they mass recruit and become much larger than the elite tribes. So I have added a new map that accounts for that. It is the average points per player map. Which can be seen at http://map.k-io.com.

Elite tribes will appear higher up on the list because they only recruit large players, where as families will appear lower because their points are inflated due to mass recruiting. Hope you all enjoy it. You won't see the map on the first post because the updater here hasn't added it, so just go to the website I provided.

Note: A tribe needs at least 6 members to be displayed on the map. This is to weed out the tribes with 2-3 players that have high points. It isn't perfect, but I think a 6 player tribe is a good limit for most worlds.

Brought to you by the oldest updating mapmaker...