Automatic and player made maps

DeletedUser

Not adding families yet and also new map added, Nickjer made it i hope you like.

DeletedUser

oh sorry lol dumb of me, thanks for pointing that out. Fixed.

DeletedUser

Awesome maps forsure.. But how accurate are these maps now? I don't see my tribe and yet it's ranked number one in K62 and with 70 members?

Tic Toc

Awesome maps forsure.. But how accurate are these maps now? I don't see my tribe and yet it's ranked number one in K62 and with 70 members?

Every map has prerequisites. For example, the dominance map requires any tribe to have atleast 20,000 points on the continent.

DeletedUser

Every map has prerequisites. For example, the dominance map requires any tribe to have atleast 20,000 points on the continent.

Thanks Tic Toc.. Great explanation

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I thought it was based on how many villages the tribe has in a certain continent. If its not then my tribe should be on the map soon enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I understood what you wrote but you should edit it for the rest of the public...
Well you're close anyways at around 17k cumulative? Right

Maybe we should wait until after your little farm war to see whose left first? and if you get a large amount of new members? (GL)

DeletedUser

Maybe we should wait until after your little farm war to see whose left first? and if you get a large amount of new members? (GL)

We are not mass recruiters if you actually looked at my tribe you would know that.

Its not like were going to lose all were doing is farming them, it will go on until the tribes disband.

DeletedUser

hey the one that makes the map with the tribes pls draco and draco use one color

cheers

DeletedUser

Maps are down. Not sure why. The hosting provider shut down my brother's site for some reason. Will find out as soon as possible and hopefully get this resolved.

DeletedUser

I still don't understand why it can't be changed to top 40 points?