Automatic and player made maps

DeletedUser

Hah, well the strangest thing happened. My site is still on the webserver, but whenever you type in the domain it takes you to some other guy's website. It seems the server has a redirection problem. I informed the admins last night, but they haven't checked the support ticket yet. Hopefully they fix it later today, but since it is the weekend they might be a little slow.

I have just been really unlucky this week :)

DeletedUser

Hmm... we don't have an official map thread, so I decided to post this here as it is the only map thread we have. Sometimes it is nice to get a break from the auto-updating maps, even if my map isn't all that great.

[spoil]
top10w33.png
[/spoil]

URL version

DeletedUser

I'm divided; I like self updating because they are useful, but I love to see a map like that every now and then

DeletedUser

Or you can store the self-updating maps and make an animated gif to see the timeline in motion. People already do that.

DeletedUser

I dunno if anyone's noticed but the top 15 tribes dont seem to work my Tribe exp. for example has been number 7 for a while now and it hasent been highlited

elfishninja

i am ranked seconds in both ranks points and od u can try but u cant find a player more balanced than me

DeletedUser

I think the map needs to be updated again, Mr Men is now in the top 10 and after Tamper was knocked down to 11th

DeletedUser

At this stage many tribes go up and down.

Last edited by a moderator: