Automatic and player made maps

DeletedUser

and stiker, remember. Picture the world vs stiker & pherion...

DeletedUser

and stiker, remember. Picture the world vs stiker & pherion...

now that would would be fun...

would be a top 5 tribe to...although we would need three more people to show up as a tribe...

I choose...

parthizan
Freakazoid
amatus
pinder

(would choose some other mates that I like better but geographically this works out better)

right theres would be 121 million point tribe with 6 members :lol:

we should do it for kicks.

DeletedUser

I think that's an awesome idea! Let's do it! Right now!

come on, leave hawks and start attacking :p

DeletedUser

now that would would be fun...

would be a top 5 tribe to...although we would need three more people to show up as a tribe...

I choose...

parthizan
Freakazoid
amatus
pinder

(would choose some other mates that I like better but geographically this works out better)

right theres would be 121 million point tribe with 6 members :lol:

we should do it for kicks.

/me jumps up and down waving

*Pick me* *Pick me* *Pick me* *Pick me* *Pick me* I has axes :axemen: I has spear :spear: I has horsie :lightcavalry:

Set to 3 day nobling.

<3

DeletedUser

Random map:

[spoil]
Last100days.jpg
[/spoil]

Last 100 days of conquers from the top 5 tribes.

Note:

HAWKS = Blue
LEGION = Grey
DETOX = Red
TW = Green
LKJ = Yellow

DeletedUser

thats a s*** load of internals then!

Let me rephrase it.

That is ALL* conquers for the past 100 days.

*They include enemy conquers, internal conquers, ally conquers and barb conquers.

So, if you take into account the front - Most likely enemy
Backline - Obviously internal/barbs - But barbs heavily outnumber internals (on both sides)

Yes, the rim is Pherion - those are probably all barbs.

The reason it looks like all barbs/internals on hawks side, is because the front is slanted towards the left, leaving a smaller part of the world (N-W) and making it look like WWIII - Day of the barbs.

DeletedUser

we've already shown the number of barb noblings by hawks, why are you trying to justify how the map looks? :icon_rolleyes:

the 450 stiker/barb nobles were pbbly not that backline were they?

DeletedUser81101

yea away from the ex E=MC2 area there is significantly less barb nobling atleast

DeletedUser

we've already shown the number of barb noblings by hawks, why are you trying to justify how the map looks? :icon_rolleyes:

the 450 stiker/barb nobles were pbbly not that backline were they?

What are you on about? Where did I say that Hawks didn't have more barb nobles than Legion? (in the last 3months) I was simply pointing out that those are conquers for everything, which I assumed drunk didn't notice, and thought all those nobles in the NW were barbs. So if you don't have anything constructive to say, don't say anything at all please.

DeletedUser

I will say whatever I want to say thank you very much. you said the ones in the backline are pbbly internals/barbs, I was pointing out that that's not necessarily true.

"The reason it looks like all barbs/internals on hawks side, is because the front is slanted towards the left, leaving a smaller part of the world (N-W) and making it look like WWIII - Day of the barbs."

there was absolutely no need for this if all you were doing is explaining what type of conquers are included.

DeletedUser

I will say whatever I want to say thank you very much. you said the ones in the backline are pbbly internals/barbs, I was pointing out that that's not necessarily true.

"The reason it looks like all barbs/internals on hawks side, is because the front is slanted towards the left, leaving a smaller part of the world (N-W) and making it look like WWIII - Day of the barbs."

there was absolutely no need for this if all you were doing is explaining what type of conquers are included.

I said, and quote: "Backline - Obviously internal/barbs - But barbs heavily outnumber internals (on both sides)" - So your bs is no use here.

Actually, that was an added point, and I still did not mention anything about hawks vs Legion in barb nobling stats. If I cut 1/5 of the world in an area where Legion have munched up all the barbs and someone pointed it out, I'm sure you'd have your say .. :icon_rolleyes: