Automatic and player made maps

DeletedUser

It did what it was made to do.

Remove him from our clusters in the south.

DeletedUser

Nice map, now I would like to see TW and Hawks merge, let's say top 20 of TW joins hawks. Only 2 big tribes left would look nice.

DeletedUser

There's an interesting statistic: Top nobling in the last 3 days:

Hawks: 2mil, 600 villages
Legion: 1.2mil 620 villages

That's an average conquer of 3k and 2k ish respectively. What are you guys nobling? :eek:

DeletedUser

HAHAHA, we're way behind in our barb quota, legion must show we can bring culture to those barbarions faster now ^^

DeletedUser

With so few players/tribes left, why eat barbs? Why not eat the remaining players so you can end your world faster?

DeletedUser

Because most players get stacked against incoming rather than dodge/snipe/recap etc Take into account the world speed (1month to build a nuke) and it isn't worth it to attack stacked villages, hence the rarity of taking enemy villages .. because they will most likely be stacked by the time your attacks land. Fake limit also helps it, as it makes it harder to cover real attacks. Morale - Most smaller players/tribes that have morale on their side are with one of the major tribes, put that together with the stacks the major tribes provide .. dun dun dun We have barb wars !

Also it may have something to do with the cheap arse nobles :icon_cool:

Edit: I think in the last month around 4k barbs were nobled - Just wait until we get the account manager yum yum yum

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

With so few players/tribes left, why eat barbs? Why not eat the remaining players so you can end your world faster?

Yh believe me i tried reasoning .

You will see my presence down south doesnt have as many as the noobs around everwheeere else

DeletedUser

Because most players get stacked against incoming rather than dodge/snipe/recap etc Take into account the world speed (1month to build a nuke) and it isn't worth it to attack stacked villages, hence the rarity of taking enemy villages .. because they will most likely be stacked by the time your attacks land. Fake limit also helps it, as it makes it harder to cover real attacks. Morale - Most smaller players/tribes that have morale on their side are with one of the major tribes, put that together with the stacks the major tribes provide .. dun dun dun We have barb wars !

Also it may have something to do with the cheap arse nobles :icon_cool:

Edit: I think in the last month around 4k barbs were nobled - Just wait until we get the account manager yum yum yum

Bunch of noobs .

We need more enemy noblers!

DeletedUser

Why, Pet! You took it off topic! Now we know you're one of us. ;)

Rich, I may ask them to stop nobling barbs if it ever becomes less fun than it is now stacking and watching the blood splatter against walls. The patterns are just so fascinating.

DeletedUser

So instead, everyone just eats Barbs, and you end up with even more villages to stack from, making it even less pointless to attack one another, and you just wait it out until the other side quits?

I'm sure it'll be a fulfilling win!

Some day.

DeletedUser

Not 'instead', at least not for the majority recently in Hawks. Take a look at stiker, for example. Note his barb conquers, yet also his ODA.

DeletedUser

Some will build more defense, and some will build more nukes.

DeletedUser

Or in bilou etc etc more defence prolonging the worlds inevitable

DeletedUser

Why, Pet! You took it off topic! Now we know you're one of us. ;)

Rich, I may ask them to stop nobling barbs if it ever becomes less fun than it is now stacking and watching the blood splatter against walls. The patterns are just so fascinating.

Hardly, my post refers specifically to some information which was available on the maps :p

So what you're all saying is that you're taking barbs in order to grow while your nukes attempt to smash holes in player villages, which are heavily stacked? Surely there are weakspots in either defence, you have a 10-Continent border!

DeletedUser

Hardly, my post refers specifically to some information which was available on the maps :p

So what you're all saying is that you're taking barbs in order to grow while your nukes attempt to smash holes in player villages, which are heavily stacked? Surely there are weakspots in either defence, you have a 10-Continent border!

Your all

Erm do not put me in with them :p.

I am finding holes thanks :) plenty