Automatic and player made maps

DeletedUser

So instead, everyone just eats Barbs, and you end up with even more villages to stack from, making it even less pointless to attack one another, and you just wait it out until the other side quits?

I'm sure it'll be a fulfilling win!

Some day.

Indeed :p. I started last week as well with barb noblings, never have on any world, and didn't untill now on this world, but now I have to, to keep up, ur right it will prolong this world and it will be an agonizing run to the end ^^

DeletedUser

WEll i know one thing, my next world will have nobles with increasing prices ^^.

Repinski

Would you guys like me to change the top nobling map to 7 days instead of 3?

Repinski

I figured I'd ask due to the slow speed of the world. I'll wait for a few more responses before deciding yes or no. If there are complaints I can always change it back lol.

DeletedUser

It is a slow world but with an almost infinite nobles and the ability for players to easily noble 100 villages a day the need to change the nobling to more then 3 days in unnecessary.

Repinski

Alright I think it's been decided. I'll leave the map settings alone. ^^

DeletedUser

News
Mar 18, 2011 - 10:58:41 EDT
Nobling Maps Wrong
------------------------------
I have been receiving complaints that the nobling maps are wrong. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do about this. It seems the data I was given from the tribal wars site is incorrect. Twstats seems to also have the same problem (given incorrect data). This might have something to do with it:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=5833122&postcount=7

Until Tribal Wars fixes it, you will just have to deal with the incorrect maps. You definitely don't want me making up data off the top of my head.

Read of his site (nickjers)

Maybe other stuff is incorrect too :S

Repinski

Thanks Richard. Just one less world that I had to direct people to his site lol.

Repinski

Haha yeah. w33, w47, w48, w49, and w54. Between the pms and the threads it was kinda ridiculous lol.