Rejected Automatic Minting Via Account Manager.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Double flag Minting has become such a core part of TW yet we have no in game feature to ease such a tedious process.

An "automatic" Minting feature should get introduced via account manager that let's the player decide when the Academy will automatically mint Coins/packets. It's nothing more than a simple system where the user just tells the Academy to Mint when X amount of resources are present in the Warehouse. To even make it easier on the developers the feature can just be a button which will make the academy mint a coin/packet everytime it has the resources to do so.

I think that the community would agree with me that such a feature would be welcomed, but either way let me argue for its implementation.

From a players perspective it's going to streamline a tedious process that is at the core of the tribal wars experience. You can't get away with double flag minting, and it means that in the end game you're going to get stuck at a screen for 48 hours. Not only does this add to the burnout that players get , but it also takes their attention away from actual mechanical or strategical aspects of the game which go beyond refreshing a page and pressing a button. Also the feature will help introduce minting to new and average players, helping them grow and making the game more friendly for beginners.

From a InnoGames point of view i do not see how such a feature would go against the current design philosophy of the game. It goes hand in hand with the whole monetization system which is largely cenetered around events, it could even incentivize new and average players to buy PP that they would not otherwise. And at the same time it would help with the accesibility of the game all while maintaining the current skill and activity levels. Lastly it being part of Account Manger makes sense, given how AM is designed to help players with the management of large accounts.

It would be great if the community could be able to vote regarding the matter.

Thank You

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Suggested and rejected before. We will not be automating core game functionalities.