topktribes.png

Top Tribes (Family included)
toptribes.png

Top Noblers (Family included)
topnoblers.png

Top Player Maps

Top 15 Players
topplayers.png

Top Players Per Continent (Only top 15 mapped)
topkplayers.png

Fastest Noblers (Only top 15 mapped)
fastnoblers.png

Family Tribes
Families

PTT-B,PTT-G,PTT-R,PTT-W
FxF,AurO
NEK*K,NEK*S
-WE-,-WEA-
TATEC,TATEC3,TATEC4,TATEC5
THE, THE-A

Huge thanks to Nickjer for coding these maps. His other work can be seen at this website.
Please visit his site!

Feel free to use these maps on your internal forums In Game, but PLEASE have a link to his website. His website can be found here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey guys, this is some new fun stuff for the World 7 forums. I won't go moody like the other map makers, so you can be fairly sure that these maps are here for the long haul.

I need some help making this map though. Nickjer has done a beautiful job coding this mapping system, but I need some help for the aesthetics.

If you are in one of the following tribes that are mapped, what color would you like to be on the map?

T.F.B.
PTT Family
FxF Family
-WE- Family
-TG- Family
*I*
NEK*K Family
GODS Family (I'll switch it so it says ARES Family)

and lastly,

If you are in a family, please give me the updated list of all the tribes in your family. There is a list at the bottom of the maps post with the current families. Let me know if there needs to be any additions or changes.

Thanks!
-Lethal

DeletedUser

*I* = dead :)

PTT Family should be white, I got used to seeing them in that color.

DeletedUser

PTT white!

Or at least Teal like VF :)

Also who is that sexy beast in K48?? :D

DeletedUser53550

My first mention on any map. I feel so proud.

Any chance you can reduce the width a little. It's a pain to scroll sideways...

DeletedUser

As one of the dukes of NeK, I liked the light blue Colpo gave us in his last few maps.

Good Maps btw! I've been trying to figure out how to make them, and to simplify the process but I lack the extra time to dabble more then a few minutes daily. =/

DeletedUser25639

Yay, well done Lethal. I love auto updated maps.

K13 looks hot ;)

Edit: I missed that little F attached to all family tribes. Just noticed the "Orion F" and though you were making fun of their academies :p

DeletedUser

do you have to have a certain amount of points to get on the player dominance map?

DeletedUser

do you have to have a certain amount of points to get on the player dominance map?

Player dominance is just the #1 and #2 continent player. In order to be colored in you need to have a large percentage in a continent compared to all the other continents. For example najulian has 5M points in K75 which is higher then anyone else in other continents.

DeletedUser25639

Player dominance is just the #1 and #2 continent player. In order to be colored in you need to have a large percentage in a continent compared to all the other continents. For example najulian has 5M points in K75 which is higher then anyone else in other continents.

Think he wonders about the empty k's K2 and k81 for example.

DeletedUser

Nice maps.
Finally a map I'm in.
This should be stickyed, I agree.

DeletedUser

well im #2 in my k, and in only about 29k behind the top guy. I guess it just isn't enough points to qualify

oh, aned i vote to sticky this as well

DeletedUser

think it should be made so no replys can be done to this thread as well. so it dosent get all messy like every other map one.

ptt white