Available - Co-Player

DeletedUser

-Available Co:player-

Hello, W54

I'm available as a co-player or even an account that someone is quitting.

I'm extremely active, Of a weekend I play pretty much all day 16-18 hours :icon_eek:
Unless I'm going out for the weekend which isn't all that often.

Weekdays I play roughly 9 hours... Some may consider it alot other may not.

Weekends 22:00-ST / 02:00 - So roughly 14 hours.
Weekdays 06:00-ST / 12:00-ST = Plus I check it before work and occasionally on my phone at work :icon_wink:

Ask me If you wanna know of my past experience, I'd prefer my alias kept a secret.
Highly experienced tho, Except since I don't have opera due to my new computer vista wont download it.
Noble trains are within all within 3 seconds - 4 nobles sent 3 seconds,
Cant get them all into the 1 second without opera.

DeletedUser

-Available Co:player-

Hello, W54

I'm available as a co-player or even an account that someone is quitting.

I'm extremely active, Of a weekend I play pretty much all day 16-18 hours :icon_eek:
Unless I'm going out for the weekend which isn't all that often.

Weekdays I play roughly 9 hours... Some may consider it alot other may not.

Weekends 22:00-ST / 02:00 - So roughly 14 hours.
Weekdays 06:00-ST / 12:00-ST = Plus I check it before work and occasionally on my phone at work :icon_wink:

Ask me If you wanna know of my past experience, I'd prefer my alias kept a secret.
Highly experienced tho, Except since I don't have opera due to my new computer vista wont download it.
Noble trains are within all within 3 seconds - 4 nobles sent 3 seconds,
Cant get them all into the 1 second without opera.

I'm a bit unclear about your online times. Give me the ST you're online please, I'd be interested.

DeletedUser

Loving this Coplayer thread :)

I could use a Co from 06:00 to 12:00

I am in -F- and have 3 villages all offensive and all level 29 farm :p i am nobling 3 villages as we speak and they will be 3 defensive lol

I pay for prem, i have loads of scripts and we are always at War :D

Pm me if you want to :)

DeletedUser97024

ZOMG im co-playing with this guy CM, don't even think about stealin' him :p

DeletedUser

I stated the server time = ST. I quote:

Weekends 22:00-ST / 02:00 - ST So roughly 14 hours.
Weekdays 06:00-ST / 12:00- ST = Plus I check it before work and occasionally on my phone at work.

Sorry if that a bit unclear but I don't understand how that's an unclear server time?

And I would prefer an offencive player because Iám extremely aggressive. I hate even having defencive villages but they are necessary unfortunatly. :D :S

DeletedUser

Weekdays 06:00-ST / 12:00- ST = Plus I check it before work and occasionally on my phone at work.

Sorry if that a bit unclear but I don't understand how that's an unclear server time?

And I would prefer an offencive player because Iám extremely aggressive. I hate even having defencive villages but they are necessary unfortunatly. :D :S

lol maybe i'm just not seeing it but if you can play from 22ST to 2ST, that's 4 hours, not 14.

Here, I need someone to cover 14:00ST to 0:00ST. I'm very offensive.

DeletedUser

I currently have 3 offensives and one Defensive,2 more Ofensives to go befor another D

DeletedUser93245

I'm interested. W54 IGN sacredfool - let me know. I play opposite your timezone. Add me on skype. it's ilike2noble

DeletedUser

if you would like to be in a tribe worth joining and on an account worth playing, hit me up. msg 4 skype info.

DeletedUser93245

I'm the better offer. (;

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97024

I just build lots of HC... their good at both :) ..or this guy told me you can just snipe trains, be he was a noob...

DeletedUser

[ I'd like to say thank you to everyone that applied. But I'm also sorry to those who are still awaiting a co-player hope yous all find a decent experienced player soon.

I have found an aggressive player to co-play with he is highly experienced and in a good are for expansion. I won't post his name 'Confidential' You know who you are :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Thread Re-Open

Well since the account I was playing has 3 co-players and the main co-player is on holiday's for a while the other co-player decided to change the password and claim the account as his own.

So I give up on that account now - I''m not wasting my time with it, All other offers are open if anyone would like to negotiate a co-player.

If you want any information go to the first post on this thread and all the details are their.

Saves me re-posting it all.

DeletedUser

Shame you're not a couple of hours later, would have been perfect, lawl.