Avangelista is Chris Cope?

DeletedUser

BH should rim the traitor! (Not sure if he is guilty but I'm sure RAM wouldn't mind his D villages dissapearing from the front lines and BH using up 1000 expensive nobles to reclaim his villages). :)

Although I still think internal matters should be dealt with internally. When you wash your laundry in view of the other tribes it only makes the situation worse for both sides no matter what the issue is.

DeletedUser79042

Although I still think internal matters should be dealt with internally. When you wash your laundry in view of the other tribes it only makes the situation worse for both sides no matter what the issue is.

You really think anyone cares what you still think?
BH should rim the traitor! (Not sure if he is guilty but I'm sure RAM wouldn't mind his D villages dissapearing from the front lines and BH using up 1000 expensive nobles to reclaim his villages). :)

Another strategic advice from General Shipley. Super Duke of nothing.

DeletedUser

I appear to have you flustered, stalking my every post to (try to) shoot me down.

Unfortunately for you, it's a public forum and whether people care for my opinion or not - I am entitled to give it. Same way people have to read the drivel that the guy who pretends to be a robot says. :icon_redface: If you don't want to hear external opinions about internal affairs don't post them on a public forum. It really isn't that difficult to understand (for most people).

DeletedUser79042

You really think people still care for your posts. Robots don't :lol:

KarmaX

End of this thread I guess with Avan back in BH..! Glad to see some attacks from him after joining BH.

DeletedUser

I think this is over, but some very very interesting points were raised, particularly around the tribal rules of BH. There are rules, which I had not read them before and was glad to see they updated them and included the sit bit - kind of obvious but when you say you have rules you should list the obvious...what saddens me the most about the rules is the following rule...which I am going to breech because I think it is wrong and there is no free form to debate it.

Rule number 4

"No Posting on P&P!

There is a BAN on posting in P&P under any thread that relates to us. Dukes will post when the need arises.
The one exception to this rule is {PLAYER X} our Information Officer

There is no need to add fuel to fire, just leave it be.. we will stay back and be respectful instead of joining in on the Politics & Propaganda (PnP). We are better than them and this is one way of proving it."

Coming from a country which was repressed from being able to speak your free mind, I find this rule extremely offensive. Not being able to have freedom of speech? What do all the Americans think of this?

IMHO this really is wrong and it should be changed to be mindful of the tribe and not to add fuel to fire in P&P debates about the tribe.

By me doing this you might say I am demonstrating the issue and using this account...but when you have leaders that think that dictatorship is the only way to lead then you have little choice....think of all the countries around the world that are caught by this and think how those that object are responded too.

HD

DeletedUser

Nice try Hounding Dog.

If you want to talk about certain rules within BH I'll be glad to hear any and all of your point of view. We can discuss on Skype, with IGM or on the internal forum so that all members can have their saying. Posting here with an alias seems to be counter productive. No one in BH is afraid of any BH council member and I doubt would use an Alias here.

inflrc

I have avoided to post in this thread because I am from those that believe that internal issues should be treated in home, but I find interesting the theme about "posting in PnP" rules from any tribe. HD, I may suggest you to initiate another thread, not mentioning names, inclusive not in W30 forum, but in General and if you want, you can create another alias :p

DeletedUser

I am no information officer. I am only myself and I express my own views. I do not represent the views of BH in any ways.

DeletedUser

if i recall right thats a rule of BH;) only a select few can represent BH.

DeletedUser67579

That has always been a rule of BH, it has been stated on the forums more than once so this isn't anything new.

DeletedUser

im well aware:p thats one (of the prob many) reasons i didnt get approved. i talked a lot in PnP

DeletedUser79042

I wonder manytimes who is the information officer in BH... :lol:

Maybe... maybe... shipley? He seems to know everything in W30! :icon_razz: How big is your paycheck? :lol:

KarmaX

RAM can post freely anything.. lol.. ! Rules only apply to human though, not to robot right?