Avangelista is Chris Cope?

DeletedUser

Rules don't apply to robots since removing their batteries usually does the trick. lol

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
heh. i find it interesting that BH implements this rule at this stage of the game.

Early on, during pressured times, and maybe some later world disputes are probably the only time that Pnp Silence should be enforced. i dont think its fair that those of use that thrive on the pnp and the many different personalities it has never get to truly interact with various members of your tribe. Most pnp posturing is done to secure future allies, keep secrets, and so on and so forth. While this particular thread, and the post im responding too, appear to be a negative effect on BH... the fact remains most of the sides in this world have already been taken a long time ago.... and your reputations are already in place...

Can i formally request a withdrawal of this rule, if only to increase BH members interactions in pnp? I would like to get to know them some how, as skype is too time consuming these days...not to mention that it might be fun to see what DOES surface. :icon_biggrin:

Remember players like Liquid, atraues, and Pure? FMW, and so on and so forth? Their opinions didnt affect their tribes appearance.. but they gave us many a post to respond, read or enjoy... Just saying, you have the most members and none of them contribute to the pnp. SHARE THEM ALREADY!! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Actually Paj our views on members posting here have been in place since before our name change from TGoW to BH before our war with HAMMER.

Good, intelligent posts keep the forum alive which helps keep interest in a world alive so I am all for them.
The problem is when players get into flame wars which end up making our tribe look like a bunch of idiots.

So our decision was that posting was fine so long as it did not concern tribe policy.

I have seen many posts directed at BH that I wanted to respond to in the past but given how the post was worded I could see the trap or the ignorance of the poster so why bother? The poster did a good enough job of playing the idiot. I didn't feel the need to add to it.

Perhaps if I see some worthy posts in PnP I'll do some responding... how's that?

Bel

DeletedUser79042

Perhaps if I see some worthy posts in PnP I'll do some responding... how's that?

That ... sucks actually, but why would someone take the trouble to analyse what and why you wrote what you just did?

Better read this from a friend rather than an enemy.

DeletedUser

I know what you are saying R2 and HAVE been in that position.. but when the person choose to ignore my points and just babble on it grew pointless.
I see this happening all the time these days in PnP. So again.. why bother?

Bel

DeletedUser

enjoyment of making other look stupid without their stupid ass realizing it

DeletedUser

That's not really my style Smurks.
If the post is dumb or ignorant I'll not waste the time.
Usually those types of posts are not relevant to the world or tribe goals anyway.

Let's remember that PnP is a tool for a tribe to influence public opinion for in-game issues.
This may also explain why I don't post much.

Bel

DeletedUser

yeah true but now an days... eh:p the world has already drawn up its history... lol we just need to see who is number 1 now. so PnP for world 30 is basiclly changing to off-topica and war posts.

DeletedUser

True Smurks. At this stage of the world is a ban on PnP for a tribe needed? Probably not (I'll catch hell from council for that statement)
You''ll notice I am trying to stay on topic here lol

Bel

DeletedUser

lol yeah i notice your trying

BH council im sure will be nice to you as you are as loyal as they come.