Avoid Stupidity

DeletedUser

I'm hoping that during this start up I'm not going to get a huge barrage of identical messages saying "I = awesome. restart now or i eat your babys" or some equally misspelled variation.

Seriously, have these ever worked? If you are such a pwn master you should enjoy the challenge of taking out an active player rather than just wanting to sit around surrounded by abandondeds.

This is my challange to everyone: Resist the urge to be noobish! Don't send out threatening mails within 3 seconds of starting the world!

Thanks

DeletedUser31923

I'm hoping that during this start up I'm not going to get a huge barrage of identical messages saying "I = awesome. restart now or i eat your babys" or some equally misspelled variation.

Seriously, have these ever worked? If you are such a pwn master you should enjoy the challenge of taking out an active player rather than just wanting to sit around surrounded by abandondeds.

This is my challange to everyone: Resist the urge to be noobish! Don't send out threatening mails within 3 seconds of starting the world!

Thanks

yea the messages do work, every world i have joined i've gotten 5-10 people to restart around me :icon_razz:

Uwthree

You know people are probably going to send you joke ones now they've read this don't you?

DeletedUser

Well,you just want to get more farms...If those players that are near you have no experience they will restart...works sometimes...

DeletedUser

I always liked the thought of being the cheese tax collector. Pay up or we will come for the resources as well. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

actually, seeing as this is a world of all the new specs, I think we're gonna be seeing a LOT of this type of mail, as it will be one of the most prosperous courses of action.