Awards =D

DeletedUser

right, and you and i have discussed this i think on skype...

jaffe25

Whew.

1) jaffe- you get to keep your farm. Bet my house that you can't find me on the map, though.

(because I'm not in k63)

2) sherry- yes, I could have handled things differently, but I didn't. I did what was best for my job, not my tribe. Sorry. There are a lot of things I would take back if I could, but I can't, so I won't.

Back to work.

Not sure I really care enough to look. Only thing that I am curious about is which freakin tribe took you in considering your sordid past. My gut says possibly WAR and it only thinks that because they are the only tribe to do a merger lately :lol:

DeletedUser

your gutt is wrong as usual....too many of old TSoH did not want him, sometimes it might help if you talked to your co duke more then you might have a better understanding

jaffe25

your gutt is wrong as usual....too many of old TSoH did not want him, sometimes it might help if you talked to your co duke more then you might have a better understanding

Yeah i lub you equally.

If you see him tell him(boozie) i said hello.

Like i said though i don't know that i really care where Sid landed. Me thinks he will grow quite bored wherever he is since mergers are growing quite impossible this late in the game.

DeletedUser

Yeah i lub you equally.

If you see him tell him(boozie) i said hello.

Like i said though i don't know that i really care where Sid landed. Me thinks he will grow quite bored wherever he is since mergers are growing quite impossible this late in the game.

i have not seen him in 2 days now...but im sure he is lurking around somewhere

oh and i lubs you too jaffe, but hugs and kisses for you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i have not seen him in 2 days now...but im sure he is lurking around somewhere

oh and i lubs you too jaffe, but hugs and kisses for you :icon_wink:

As always lately i'm sitting quietly like a parent watching the children squabble and thinking to myself that i care not to lower myself to such a level

P.s. Sid you really going to continue trolling? Do you not get bored of such an existence?

DeletedUser64451

Boozie, no I will not continue trolling, at least not trolling exclusively...but I will troll if I find i have time to kill before nobles land :icon_twisted:

As far as getting bored of such an existence...if you mean bored of being pure troll, yes that gets old in a hurry. I don't see how some of you do it. But the more I play, the less I troll...which is probably why I didn't post at all for months at a time while i was playing...

Nice to see all you old guys back and kicking ;)

DeletedUser

As always lately i'm sitting quietly like a parent watching the children squabble and thinking to myself that i care not to lower myself to such a level

P.s. Sid you really going to continue trolling? Do you not get bored of such an existence?

look jaffe, see i told you he was probably somewhere lurking ;)

DeletedUser

On topic children. And Boozie is not a pokemon to be caught...