Awards; Good or Bad?

DeletedUser

Guys, since W19 has introduced awards without a poll i would like to know all of your opinions on this, personally i despise them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Spices are ok, depends really, you need to match the right kind to the right food. My favourties Pepper.

DeletedUser

you despise them because they make the world a bit more interesting with people competing for them or cause you can never get any? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

How do you despice things.. next time i get a curry thats to spicey i can just despice it :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Spices are ok, depends really, you need to match the right kind to the right food. My favourties Pepper.

Shush.

you despise them because they make the world a bit more interesting with people competing for them or cause you can never get any? :icon_rolleyes:

Quiet

How do you despice things.. next time i get a curry thats to spicey i can just despice it :icon_surprised:

you know what i meant.

DeletedUser

Utterly useless. They should spend time doing something more productive :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

what are these awards anyway? i have never herd of them lol

DeletedUser

Dekzy is just annoyed because they show how crap he is (smirk)

pillburydough

Hahaha...

I can't be bothered to compete for ODA ... Just seems unlikely - daily some people burn 1,000 nukes!

DeletedUser

That'll just make things too easy though :icon_cry:

i guess, but i hate waiting for nukes to rebuild :p

i think i may have gotten the first award in w19 though :icon_razz: dang loyalty stayed at 1 :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

i think i may have gotten the first award in w19 though :icon_razz: dang loyalty stayed at 1 :icon_cry:

bout 3 minutes after they became activated i got a bloody noble train that took loyalty to 2 :icon_evil:

I was like ... oh common ... just one more and at least i woulda gotten an award for this failure :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

I was in the first 5 to get an award, got it for a self-conquer :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Lol, I like them, just as I like The West awards but I would really LOVE to see more awards. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

first village i noble using only 3 nobles in bout 6 month and it happens a few hours after awards are activated :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I think some of the awards are a bit flawed, especially as this world is several years old now, for example, the "Great Power Of The Day" award goes to the person with the most villages each day, well that's obviously 5from9 and it's gonna stay that way for a while... It seems to me it was mainly for the early stages of the world where several people are constantly scrapping over the number 1 spot, so there was actually some achievement in gaining the award, whereas 5from9 has some nice headway so there's not much chance of anyone else getting that award... (this isn't a dig at 5from9, just making a point :icon_razz:)
Same with the resurrection award, noone is gonna be able to get that now, and if anyone is a compulsive perfectionist like myself then that grey box will forever torment them on the awards section :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry: