awards?

darkrence

TW homepage said:
Apr 26,2010 14:16

There will be a short period of downtime on worlds 47 and 48 today while awards are activated.
anyone know what the awards are? or where to find info. I was expecting a mail from staff but didn't see one. maybe i'm asking to fast.

darkrence

nother mind found it ingame. if your wondering.. look at rankings. there is a setting that can show them in profile.

darkrence

settings. you can see awards from your profile. either way i think.

DeletedUser

Go to Settings > Settings > Check the box beside "Show my awards" and everyone else can see your awards. You can also see how much resources you have plundered or how many villages you have farmed by moving your cursor over the small icons.

DeletedUser

dunno how to explain it...but as an example you have plundered 10 village to go to lvl 2 you need to plunder 100 village to lvl 3 100 village...thats just an example..;)
sorry but i'm not too good at english so i'm not good at explaining...just understand the example...:D

DeletedUser

Hover over each award. It will tell you what you have achieved, what you need to achieve the next one, and how far you are towards achieving the next award.