Awards?

DeletedUser

Dunno if this should be in general, but did anyone else notice we have awards now? lol

However, it's only some of the awards.. glitch or are they here to stay?

DeletedUser

Right well I don't know what to make of that, I will have a good look at this

DeletedUser

I dunno but they've appeared on w19 too so i'm guessing its deliberate? :S

DeletedUser

i noticed that in W42 so when i logged in W39 i checked it ;)

DeletedUser

Awards came with the 6.4 upgrade on all worlds that don't have them I believe.

lightgod44

Isnt one of the awards restarting like 3-4 times? Haha some 'reward'. I have not checked the awards available on w39 yet but i will shortly.

DeletedUser

Isnt one of the awards restarting like 3-4 times? Haha some 'reward'. I have not checked the awards available on w39 yet but i will shortly.

its more like an achievement on someone's part! plus, its very likely to happen for some player to restart 5 times in a row in a single world, most likely they quit and enter new worlds instead once gets rimmed...

DeletedUser

Awards are useless on worlds that have already been created especially since some of them are impossible to achieve for the general public and some of the big guns like Jager will be able to wrap up all the daily ones.

DeletedUser

I disagree that awards are stupid and cant be achieved by the general public; only the "great power of the day" goes to cer-berus by default every day as long as he has most villas.

All the other awards can be achieved by everybody or are based on a daily performance like "plunderer of the day", "attacker of the day" and "defender of the day" and must be earned every day with hard work.

I think its a good motivation for some and will make some players more active.

mordecairule

If they were implemented when the world started then ya they would be okay...but to put them into really old worlds, they serve no purpose