Awards!

DeletedUser

I can't believe we don't have a thread for the awards ranks!

1 Zain-BA-I 123

2 davidemah 30

3 TelMaar 19

4 0u1ncy 15

5 toledomike 11

6 DChicks 7

7 godsmack10 7

8 concrete 7

9 Alf Hucker 6

10 KarenMirkwood 6

DeletedUser

Nope. How did he even get the most village award? Proxy, obviously.

DeletedUser

UPDATE:

1 Zain-BA-I 131
2 davidemah 30
3 TelMaar 19
4 0u1ncy 19
5 toledomike 11
6 DChicks 7
7 godsmack10 7
8 concrete 7
9 Alf Hucker 6
10 KarenMirkwood 6

DeletedUser

How come they are all members of Apoc. That is just a monopoly of awards. Totally unfair.

DeletedUser

I actually dont find awards that fair. I strongly feel that the GREAT POWER award, that is given for most villages owned (which is me at the moment) really should be most villages taken in ONE DAY.

This would be much much fairer, and I think gives a true feeling who the GREAT POWER was on that day.

But dont get me wrong, I will take it each day until Davidemah passes me again :)

As for the others... they seem fair enough.

DeletedUser

Either that or you get great power each time you hit #1, not simply for being #1. It's a great achievement but it distorts the numbers, particularly at this stage of the game.

To be quite honest I would probably be interested in the achievements if I were starting the world. Given where we are, I really don't care!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yea, plus Zain isn't that good. They are just giving the awards to him......

DeletedUser

Yeah zain i agree with power of the day
I took 62 vills in 1 day and no award :( besides the pretty one 0u1ncy made for me so i want it for that day LOL

besides that everybody deserves each one they have

DeletedUser

Yea, other than that award it is messed up. It's pretty cool having awards of the day, though.

DeletedUser

That would be nice to have one for most villages lost in a day. That way the losers can win, too.