Awards

DeletedUser

I think the world has been around long enough to do one of these threads. Its pretty simple, copy and paste and then post your own opinions, try not to be to biased..and go! :)

Most Dangerous Tribe
-FORK for sure, they are in quite a few K's and they own 3 of those. Warring them wouldn't be to fun.

Most Promising Tribe
-Beyond. I dont really know much about them but they have a low member count with high average points, they seem to be doing things right.

Least Promising Tribe
-CM family. They might have skill (Im ignorant and dont know) but there positioning is there downfall. They are in the middle world, surrounded by tribes of varying sizes, they have so much potential to be gang banged.

Best Player
-I dont really have best player, without being biased towards my tribe.

Best Leader
The Fork leaders, tribe is clearly doing well, kudos to you!

The Forum Personality Award
Unreformed pirate, he actually makes nice arguments even though sometimes they dont make sense..

Most Annoying Forum Poster
I Dont have one! maybe in the future!

Most Predicted Future Event
Insane taking another k ;) -Biased

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Daphne!! I heart u!!

Most Dangerous Tribe
-Hmm, I think maybe I would be biased if Insan3 was my answer for everything. Let's go with agreeing with Daphne--Fork, although I do prefer to spoon.

Most Promising Tribe
-InSan3- they are INSANE

Least Promising Tribe
-The Throne family- They angered HallieMarie

Best Player
-Yuno Miname, but he is gone. =(

Best Leader
Emperor Sin- he is a ninja kitty

BloodThiirsty and TrueGrave-- I love them lots

Egyptian-I-Sacs

Now if I started giving away all my plans, they wouldn't be secret. And secret plans are the best!

DeletedUser

Most Dangerous Tribe

hard to say but its between MANIC and FORK for sure :)

Most Promising Tribe

Insane, i would say Beyond but i do find there lack of recruitment a bit hendering in the long run :)

Least Promising Tribe
CM family. no where to go, and most likely get gangbanged.

Best Player
alot of talent on this world, so its hard to say.

Best Leader
i like FORKS leader with out being biased towards my own tribe.

Pirate is my fav troll and poster asfar as being biased.

nobody truly annoys me lol

East Vs West. My Last Prediction was Great War of the North, what do you know?

DeletedUser102250

Most Dangerous Tribe
FORK looks like they could do some real damage if they went to war

Most Promising Tribe
Gotta go with Insan3 because of their growth rate and all their members seem active

Least Promising Tribe
tie between the Cm family, -tf- family and the motar1 family

Best Player
Wouldn't know

Best Leader
Wouldn't know

Can't think of one

Dont have one

DeletedUser

Most Dangerous Tribe

FORK or MANIC definitely. Will have to skew towards MANIC for now; seems like FORK is having some internal issues? Just a guess, don't beat me down if I'm wrong.

Most Promising Tribe

InSan3. No problems expansion wise, and if they play their diplomatic cards right, I'm thinking they'll be here for quite some time.

Least Promising Tribe

CM Family. Smack in the middle (of sorts) of MANIC and FORK, and with their recent recruitment of Lucaya and Nuke on Fire, there's bound to be friction between them, and MANIC.

Best Players

Warstiner - Maintained his Top 5 ranking while playing solo AND being practically blind; with a co-player now, I think we'll be seeing them for awhile.
Lucaya - With Googly and Mario on the account, they'll be a tough nut to crack, defensive wise.
Rawr Mode - Has shown himself to be capable, and with the recent addition of Bcardi on the account, they'll go far.

Best Leader

Duke of FORK, probably. Some very smart recruitment, and they have played their diplomatic cards right so far.

Nil

Nil

Immediate future?

a) W@rLDz will disband.
b) MANIC and FORK will fight for Rank 1.

DeletedUser102077

Most Dangerous Tribe
Aren't all tribes dangerous?

Most Promising Tribe
Thron2

Least Promising Tribe
InSan3

Best Player
Final Strike

Best Leader
The Army Ant

N/A

In game? Me,
Externals? IDK I read and rarely post.

Another Insan3 fiasco, this time in K76(dull)

DeletedUser

Most Dangerous Tribe

Hasn't been created yet, while a nutter like Rawr is running around though I think there may be hope

Most Promising Tribe

Wasn't this supposed to be Pacman ... yeah let it go already :icon_rolleyes:

Least Promising Tribe

Multitudes, out of the top five HONOR stands out as food minus a couple of guys

Best Player

A Soviet Russian

Best Leader

Haven't a clue, prolly out there in some stand alone rim tribe

Biased Chaossum but his intelligence scares me, un biased I enjoy the way Rawr presses peoples buttons and they can't see it :lol:

I enjoy netjakdims humour

Probably King geldolf, must need a forklift to carry those pom poms around mate :lol:

The world will continued to be dominated by huggers until someone steps up and forms the tribe as mentioned in the answer to question one

Or it fizzes out

DeletedUser

Most Dangerous Tribe
I don't think there is a dangerous tribe. You need to have a tight group of players willing to sacrifice troops for themselves. Tight timelines to follow and orders to confirm. I don't see the top tribes doing this for each other.. way too busy farming, nobling and doing small fights with players around to secure their area. Maybe with defense they stick up once and a while.. but as soon as they feel heat they leave them cold, withdraw them and use them to stack themselves and after that they cry for help.. turning out to be no need .. and then talk big they won a 1vs1 versus a med-high skilled player.. who just had a lot of points and called himself good. Seen this about 20 times now.
Imo, no real wars have been made yet and neither do the one with the high points proven themselves to be good. Imo, everyone can get this big when they're surrounded by tribes mates with no growth being stunned. How can you get this big without farming? Can you farm if you're under attack? If you need to back time, if u need to concentrate on sniping and stacking yourself? Planning on nuking before ur train arrives in case of lower morale? Imo, that proofs nothing so far is going on.. the steady growth of the individual top 40 players shows that.

Most Promising Tribe
Sounds stupid to mention my own tribe so I am not.. but also it's hard to keep an eye on what other tribes do right now. I still feel we're the only tribe with the least changes, the most steady leadership/council and the players that are happy to play in the world. With more players there's more risk there's a Judas between the group that can rip them apart.. that happened also to some tribe. Hence the reason i am skeptic to most in here.

Least Promising Tribe
Id have to say the leader of Manic is in eyes of the members a good leader.. at least to those who I see post on this forum and defending their tribe. Though that's the amount of 6 players if I am correct. Maybe 7 if the person in mind is also part of Manic.. but then also those can coplay an account. This the risk for not being much on the external.. but yeah, some factors like dislike to play, unhappy in a tribe, bad leadership and it's choices or just no feeling of a group can make a tribe a least promising tribe.. and according to my own vision still many will fall.

Best Player
This still has to be decided by me as so far most big players have a big amount of nobles internal, free nobled villa's from a player who has quited or just took down the easiest ones. Between the lines of "most dangerous tribe" I explain more about how the players got big.. and hence why I find no best player yet.

Best Leader
Personally, I find no leader on this world a good leader. Maybe one is a good recruiter, the other one a good Pnp personality.. the one a good social man/woman or great at organizing.. but I feel none have the whole package.

I am not often enough to mention someone being a good forum personality.. but I sure see a lot of different people.. one is sarcastic, one mostly drunk (or he's a plain idiot).. but it's fun to read now and then.

To globally answer this I find people who talk with no facts annoying. Rumors, predicted answers or clueless figures are to me annoying.

That what I typed will be seen as truth and I get cookies.

DeletedUser

Most Dangerous Tribe

In my vast amounts of inexperience, I could probably only say that I have ever seen 1 dangerous tribe. That was 1984 on W50. I have yet to see their level on W58.

Most Promising Tribe

I won't say a tribe I like...since well, Bias for one, and I also hate expectations, the most promising tribe usually disappears, so with the removal of the tribes I limit myself from saying, I will pick Manic as the most promise.

Least Promising Tribe

A couple of criteria could apply to a tribe with little promise, though I can't think of any names really...
Any tribe that is part of a family, it's mass recruiting with even less communication, imo.
Any tribe that has terrible diplomacy and yet thinks it is invincible...I can think of a few that need to be knocked down a peg.

Best Player

I really couldn't pick a name here, I wish I knew enough of maybe the top 100 to throw one out, but I don't think the top 5 list has ever been stable enough that a player could be place in this category for a safe amount of time.

Best Leader

I'm incredibly biased in this, but DesolateHarmony. He's calm, experienced, commands authority in any tribe lucky enough to have him and is always teaching me. I constantly feel like I only just started an account yesterday when he offers his thoughts, a perspective I would never think of. A true warrior and leader.

Pass

On this world, King Geldof, it's not often I mistake a player for being a member of a tribe he isn't in because he defends them so hard. Especially when he is the duke of his own tribe?

Unreformed Pirate, see below :icon_neutral::icon_confused:

That the least expected thing happens. (Can I say that, or is it a bit of a cheat like "I wish for more wishes")

DeletedUser

Funny... I must have missed the instructions 'reply like a politician'....

DeletedUser

Meh if you think thats a flame... maybe you should forget about editing and grow another layer of skin :)

Bcardi

Nope never have been. Dont know where you guys get this info from as ive gotten asked like 4 times already about this. :lol:

Well I was told Googly went around saying it. Googly never said it to me. So not sure how true that is. But someone started saying it. Cause I have been told about more times then I can remember.

DeletedUser

Again former pacman members getting threads to go off topic

Bcardi

Again former pacman members getting threads to go off topic

It is not off topic. Cause someone said best player is Lucaya cause of who is on the account. That person is saying, no I am not on. So now that person can rethink his best player.

Only one off topic is your post. Congratz