Awesome Display of Power!!!

DeletedUser62657

Yeah man, i'm around, much to everyones annoyance haha, well Feistys anyway!

Will delete w20 in a day or two, once i've finished sending my nukes out :) The chains are off haha :icon_biggrin:

Playing as dimfas on w43 and i'm on w53 under my own name, have just joined w55 too, will leave my sig as it is, as a testament to the mighty Fear?!

aakminer1234

Like 25%+ of Prime/Rim are now Sparta/SAW/Fear/BSM (ehmm ampac) members... the "Prime" now is just a merger of a few strong players from the other tribes with a few of the old Prime members... so I dunno why some people so vehemently defend Prime and its strength when they are just recent recruits to remain on the top.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So what are you trying to say Aakminer...That Prime shouldn't recruit?

Julius-Caesar

Like 25%+ of Prime/Rim are now Sparta/SAW/Fear/BSM (ehmm ampac) members... the "Prime" now is just a merger of a few strong players from the other tribes with a few of the old Prime members... so I dunno why some people so vehemently defend Prime and its strength when they are just recent recruits to remain on the top.

I seem to recall Sparta trying to recruit me before I joined Prime. That's different how?

DeletedUser

It makes me cry when i see posts by aakminer1234, like the one above......:icon_cry:

When pRIMe BASHED BSM , most of it's menbers went to Sparta, only a few joined Prime....if i recall well only one which went inactive after a few weeks....:icon_eek:

Now where would that put Sparta......:icon_redface:

Also if a tribe does not grow it's a dead tribe , that is why Prime always stayed as a top force in this world.:lol:

please tell me if there is another tribe in this world which did not recuit......

aakminer, if i recall well, i must have seen one of your mails lately trying to re orginize the remaining tribes/mebers without tribes to do the last stand.....:icon_wink:

Go back under your rock......when it's your turn we will come after you....:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser71060

prime havnt bashed anyone they just recruited there way to the top prime have done nothing against me its been ex kono who have done the damage not prime if kono members had stuck it out prime would not be where they are today

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
prime havnt bashed anyone they just recruited there way to the top prime have done nothing against me its been ex kono who have done the damage not prime if kono members had stuck it out prime would not be where they are today

I see, But northern Prime players are nobling your villages... I don't see any effort on your part to retake those villages.. Sure you killed a lot of nukes but its nothing if you keep losing lots of villages...

http://www.twstats.com/en20/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=2998342

Past is past the important thing right now is Victory..

DeletedUser

Yeah man, i'm around, much to everyones annoyance haha, well Feistys anyway!

Will delete w20 in a day or two, once i've finished sending my nukes out :) The chains are off haha :icon_biggrin:

Playing as dimfas on w43 and i'm on w53 under my own name, have just joined w55 too, will leave my sig as it is, as a testament to the mighty Fear?!

I just don't like deceit, backstabbing and general absence of any respect for others. You can play whatever world you like, including world 20 of course, but make no mistake, I will not be making any effort to befriend any players from the here in the real world again, especially as I think how we all play the game reflects how we are in real life. I wouldn't want a real life friend I couldn't trust after all.

DeletedUser

:lol:

u make me wonder if we play in the same world!

So.......

Prime did not bash BSM!

If you are all knowng...who won the BSM-pRIMe War?..after the war mostly went and joined sparta.........i will let you put some stats!:lol:

Before that i recall the rZr war......we did not even win that too according to you....:icon_rolleyes:

there must have been another cause i landed in the eastward side of the world...

and lately the spartan war.....yes according to you we are hugging them ....

regarding the ex-kono and the ex-SAW...IT'S ALL FEAR'S FAULT, THEY NEVER PLAYED FAIR AND SQUARE.....:icon_wink:

GET REAL.....:icon_eek:

DeletedUser71060

no bsm fell apart due to poor leadership same as most tribes
and im a realist not an optimist i have no chance of keeping my villages in the north they will eventually fall but ill gain lots of odd from them by the way i dont consider loosing villages to ex kono is loosing them to prime ilgorgo and india are not prime and niether is alinloner
now nearly all think this game is about winning to me its about having fun and yes for nearly 3 year ive had fun and am still having fun i dont care how many villages i loose you want me out this world then get your acts together and do it weather i have 500 or 5000 incoming makes no difference i dont even mark them let the cowards in the mighty prime do there worst

DeletedUser

no bsm fell apart due to poor leadership same as most tribes

sorry your wrong here... At the time Prime south west and south east were fighting Green and AOS.....

BSM back stab us in the west side thinking that we were all fighing eastward.
Little did they know that we were excepting them to do that as at the time they wanted some prime menbers to relocate out of k70's.:icon_redface:
South west pack kept most of it's nukes back home due to this. When they started we let the dogs loose:icon_evil:

The mistake they did was that they targetted an inactive player which was sat and full of def troops.:icon_eek:

The south west pack mass nuked/nobled and gained k61, k71, k72, and when we arrived to k81 they disbanded and ran to sparta.....:icon_razz:

we targetted the BSM council menbers till they quit or RL got in the way.....and they could not orginize any Op's due to their incomings.......:lol:

DeletedUser

I see, But northern Prime players are nobling your villages... I don't see any effort on your part to retake those villages.. Sure you killed a lot of nukes but its nothing if you keep losing lots of villages...

the masses are always going to win, Nothing special about that but you should be thanking this player for defending against you as without players defending when you guys attack the world will be filled with your type of targets, dead or inactive villages nd you yourself must be bored of internaling easy vills :lol:

DeletedUser71060

i just like to have fun and prime give me the entertainment i require
and besides im one of the few players there tactics havnt worked on must be annoying
even my wife says can they not rid you of this game she sick of me smiling :} lol

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
atid your a strong fighter I admit that. Seems you will leave a mark on this world.

I just hope our tribe will make a special operation against you a Full tribal operation involving all the strong players of Prime. Kruib, Alanazz, Elksildyen, Angatton, Aliloner, Me, CaptMat, Loonman all of us will be sending nukes on you...

That will be epic........

DeletedUser71060

top players of the all conquering mighty prime i will be honored when that happens i will feel like ive gain the recognition i deserve lol no just kidding but i do feel honored its going to take your top players to take me out now i know why captmat says even he wont catch me on points
think it might be time to ask for support then again why start now ,wow more odd more nobles to take barbs with this should be fun

DeletedUser49911

top players of the all conquering mighty prime i will be honored when that happens i will feel like ive gain the recognition i deserve lol no just kidding but i do feel honored its going to take your top players to take me out now i know why captmat says even he wont catch me on points
think it might be time to ask for support then again why start now ,wow more odd more nobles to take barbs with this should be fun

LOL, you crack me up mate - always the optimist, but I know you will always love the fights !!!! That is what made you the player you are !!

Prime will win in the end, i do not doubt it, but players like atid will be around till the end, cause he knows it is a mainly a game, and he enjoys it :D

I do not post on the forums often, but i gotta say, out of all the people slamming and flaming Prime and their tactics, atid is possibly the only one that have the right to do it, i mean, he is still playing the world, I read alot about 'what ifs..' and 'one on ones' - But most of those are from people who quit,deleted, basically jut failed...

I myself, as atid, is still the original player of my account, tribe changes and choices is part of what makes the game interesting, as is making the right recruitements at the right times.

d daddy you said "the masses are always going to win" not necessary true, activity will win - an you get activity, by having the right leaders, right players, and when things go inactive, the right recruitments.

In the whole time of this world, atid for example, have almost always been attacked by Prime - but he, like myself, were in a couple of tribes, but the one constant in that equation was always Prime...

Just my 2 cents, now back to nuking :)

DeletedUser71060

maxx thank you and yes i have no doubt prime will win and i wont make it easy i want odd lol
but as you know i dont play this for the winning i play because i enjoy it like yourself its been a long journey i never thought i would of lasted this long
i must admit i miss not having you westy and kiasa by my side
your one of the few genuine players i have had the privilege encountering in this game

aakminer1234

its funny... the thread is about how prime is so "awesome"
my point is simple - by recruiting everyone you couldn't defeat slowly - doesn't mean that u are awesome... so basically you are saying that the top 100 members of the world are awesome. it is meaningless.

u just recruited some, like ampac etc.... who were not prime members.

Let's make a tribe and invite the top 100 members and say, look everyone we are the strongest tribe there is... WE ROCK!