Awesome Display of Power!!!

DeletedUser71060

now that looks impressive now do one with just troops i think the stats might look a bit different so i dont call it cost effective
problem is im still here with as many villages and points and im about to remove you from number 2 spot on awards lol yes i know its not about points but it is to me
now 4500 incoming is pretty poor from the number one tribe even if i take into account your in actives and the others with rl issues mine you its been consistent its a good job prime recruited kono members as the stats would be very different :}

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: Prime
Side 2:
Players: atid99

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,080
Side 2: 128
Difference: 952

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 139
Side 2: 55
Difference: 84

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 10,193,079
Side 2: 1,232,245
Difference: 8,960,834

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,309,861
Side 2: 516,804
Difference: 793,057

chart

http://www.twstats.com/en20/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=2998342&type=gain&oldplayer=-1&newplayer=-1&oldtribe=-1&newtribe=-1&min=&max=&timerange=

Last edited:

DeletedUser71060

your right i choose not to snipe no point i know my limitations i cant win against prime but thats not why i play im having fun

DeletedUser

your right i choose not to snipe no point i know my limitations i cant win against prime but thats not why i play im having fun

How are you not able to snipe 5 second + trains? You've been getting beat on for like a year, that's pretty sad :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

How are you not able to snipe 5 second + trains? You've been getting beat on for like a year, that's pretty sad :icon_rolleyes:

What is the point of sniping 5 sec trains if your gonna end up losing the village anyway. This world is already won by Prime. People like atid are just messing around and having fun doing whatever they enjoy.

DeletedUser

What is the point of sniping 5 sec trains if your gonna end up losing the village anyway. This world is already won by Prime. People like atid are just messing around and having fun doing whatever they enjoy.

The point is he could play other worlds, he'll never survive on other worlds if he can't snipe a simple train. After being beat on for so long he should have developed SOME skills other than the infamous "support ticket victory"

DeletedUser62954

The point is he could play other worlds, he'll never survive on other worlds if he can't snipe a simple train. After being beat on for so long he should have developed SOME skills other than the infamous "support ticket victory"

hey guy, what's up... you playing again? me and hefty are on W54... so is ampac... come visit us there and you might enjoy the occasional flamefest which erupts between the three of us...

ampac hasn't posted for a while though... ever since hefty posted his nobling record for that world :p

DeletedUser

hey guy, what's up... you playing again? me and hefty are on W54... so is ampac... come visit us there and you might enjoy the occasional flamefest which erupts between the three of us...

ampac hasn't posted for a while though... ever since hefty posted his nobling record for that world :p

Hey bong :icon_smile: I'm not playing again, my name is in use on w51 or something but I could be persuaded to pop in here and there if you ask nicely :D

DeletedUser71060

did not say i cant snipe just choose not to theres a difference ,when prime have recruited there way to the top i know i cant win against them, but i wont quit its not about winning anymore its just my way of having fun
my goal is to end the world with the most odd and od and ill be happy with the amount of incoming i get should not be to hard
one more thing most who comment on how bad i play have quit this world or been forced to by prime i know im not a skillful player but im not a quitter either
prime have played this world well politically but on the battlefield thats a different matter over 12 months of being attacked they are no further forward to removing me from this world i get defender of the day at least 3 times a week lol

Julius-Caesar

did not say i cant snipe just choose not to theres a difference ,when prime have recruited there way to the top i know i cant win against them, but i wont quit its not about winning anymore its just my way of having fun
my goal is to end the world with the most odd and od and ill be happy with the amount of incoming i get should not be to hard
one more thing most who comment on how bad i play have quit this world or been forced to by prime i know im not a skillful player but im not a quitter either
prime have played this world well politically but on the battlefield thats a different matter over 12 months of being attacked they are no further forward to removing me from this world i get defender of the day at least 3 times a week lol

My highlighting above.

Exactly. Well said #FTW

HeftySmurf

Hefty was/is (I dont remember if he quit) a mod on .co.uk.

And that is the end of that conversation. If I see anymore derailing I will start infracting. Consider this your warning.

Correcting (its not derailing im merely informing.)

Forum Admin on Grepolis (Resigned)
Elder on The West (Resigned)
Elder on Tribalwars Beta (Current)

DeletedUser

I can't believe people are still flaming Prime lmao. But are they still seriously sending +second noble trains? I stopped that about 6 weeks into playing :S

DeletedUser

I can't believe people are still flaming Prime lmao. But are they still seriously sending +second noble trains? I stopped that about 6 weeks into playing :S

if you can do better then teach us ohh mighty dahr'ster :D

HeftySmurf

30 good players on 5+ million accounts could probably take on and beat Prime, problem is nobody can be bothered as they would report you every 5 seconds and get lucky with sitting conflicts.

DeletedUser

oh mighty know all master of all HeftySmurf,

prove it or shut up loser..........

we all can throw accusations at each other but you never back them up!

get an account and put yr best......and lets hope you will not deleate again...

DeletedUser71060

problem with 30 good players theres not 30 good players left either in prime or any other tribe
and your right they were always reporting me dont know about now though
got to be careful with sitting accounts easy to make a mistake lol

HeftySmurf

oh mighty know all master of all HeftySmurf,

prove it or shut up loser..........

we all can throw accusations at each other but you never back them up!

get an account and put yr best......and lets hope you will not deleate again...

Yawn, id like to see how you fare on a world outside of W20, like ampac you will probably get nobled or owned, or as he is on W54 right now hugging, barb nobling and internalling as usual.
I did prove myself to Prime, back when HTM was leader and Prime actually contained one or two decent players, it was a good op, didnt succeed in all rights but a good op.

problem with 30 good players theres not 30 good players left either in prime or any other tribe
and your right they were always reporting me dont know about now though
got to be careful with sitting accounts easy to make a mistake lol

Couldnt name 5.

DeletedUser62954

Yawn, id like to see how you fare on a world outside of W20, like ampac you will probably get nobled or owned, or as he is on W54 right now hugging, barb nobling and internalling as usual.
I did prove myself to Prime, back when HTM was leader and Prime actually contained one or two decent players, it was a good op, didnt succeed in all rights but a good op.

Couldnt name 5.

i think ampac is making an awesome display of power there hefty... he's trying to prove that someone can survive on internals and barbs alone. :icon_wink: