Awesome Display of Power!!!

DeletedUser62954

Who are you bong? Never heard of you...

What I don't understand is people who quit do not realize that TW is a game and is meant to be fun.... if they are still here on the forums, then why are they not playing?! I would assume that the game is more fun and interactive then talking about history on the forums...

How about the people who are in the world talk about current events and the past players join in on the fun...

hello mate. i have no problem with you since i don't know you as well. if you've never heard of me, it means you must have joined late in the game. i lead the only tribe in W20 who had the balls to oppose PRIME. but i received a permanent ban to my account due to violation of TW rules (i admit that i was at fault)... i was also rank 1 in the world at the time, so i think i've earned the right to post here.. especially after playing 12 hours a day for over 2 years.

hey air, nice of you to drop by

don't believe ampac's lies cause i didn't quit, nor did i delete on my own accord.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hello mate. i have no problem with you since i don't know you as well. if you've never heard of me, it means you must have joined late in the game. i lead the only tribe in W20 who had the balls to oppose PRIME. but i received a permanent ban to my account due to violation of TW rules (i admit that i was at fault)... i was also rank 1 in the world at the time, so i think i've earned the right to post here.. especially after playing 12 hours a day for over 2 years.

don't believe ampac's lies cause i didn't quit, nor did i delete on my own accord.

He's just some guy from k98/99 all the way in the corner of the world that got by on my good graces after I spared him from an op. He should learn to be grateful as it would have been over quickly.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Im going to talk to Morthy about the acceleration of the end world for World 20, its basically over due to hugging and crap and will be remembered as a shit world.

Lets see ampac do well out of W20

And they will remember you as a Coward and pathetic player who was recruited by Airsofter who is a pathetic player also....Btw your not worthy of being a mod your not a people person you abuse your power and destroy accounts...No wonder Loada and Wizzydizzy thinks that your one of the noobest player in TW.

See the sidekick responds after HeftySmurf...hahahahaahh....Next is Guyverone the Puppet...

He's just some guy from k98/99 all the way in the corner of the world that got by on my good graces after I spared him from an op. He should learn to be grateful as it would have been over quickly.

Awright response by Guyverone the Puppet...Hahahahah...

See...reply 1 heftysmurf, reply 2 Bong972 the sidekick, Reply 3 Puppet guyverone...You know you three should be called the 3 stoggees...Hahahahahaha....:lol:

HeftySmurf

And they will remember you as a Coward and pathetic player who was recruited by Airsofter who is a pathetic player also....Btw your not worthy of being a mod your not a people person you abuse your power and destroy accounts...No wonder Loada and Wizzydizzy thinks that your one of the noobest player in TW.

Indeed, i spoke to Lodda the other day as well, im such a noob.

Your calling me a coward? Sorry i never caved in and joined Prime, look in the mirror you gloit.

aakminer1234

Still an original account Player - Was in PRD,Who,Fear and Killtom. Duke and founder of KONO :) Like you don't know me - We even spoke on mail when you were still G.U.W :)

Sorry I have very bad memory - was ur in-game name theMaxx? I just wanted to know because I agreed with your point - and wanted to see if you are still playing.

There are only two reasons why people are still on this world:

1. They don't have the will to just quit after spending so much of their time on this world.

2. They can't make it on a new, active world.

Still being on this world isn't really an achievement, other than maybe showing dedication.
I agree - if I think about it, that is the reasons why I am here - oh wait - i am doing ok in other worlds.

I don't think I joined in late - but was very nooby for the first couple of years (didn't know how to play). Even though I have slightly improved - before recently - I hardly looked at the top ranked players... the only reason I know ampac is because of forum posts here and his 200 nukes at me... (remember ampac, good times).
What was ur in-game name and tribe? Can u tell me?

Yes - guyver - I attacked ryan flam, sexy batman, and heff from BSM and was threatened that you would take me out. I stopped because I was a 2mil player with much to learn. But guess what - A few days later U QUIT - a few days later sexy batman QUIT - a few months later heff joined Prime - I whooped him - AND HE QUIT. The only player who didn't quit and is still going strong is ryan flamm - the only person NOT to join Prime and NOT to quit and became my ally (i only attacked him a bit).

So guyver quit after threatening a 2mil acc when he was around 5mil
and
heff quit after getting attacked by a 6mil acc when he was around 7mil...

therefore guver < heff < noob (=me)

So... as far as I can tell - from first hand experience only - u r all talk guyver - if u had shown me ur skills (I have heard of ur skill and I believe them ... but), then maybe I would have higher respect for u.

and Lastly @ ampac - What made you change your mind and go from BSM to Prime? Seems sort of cowardly to me... you had the foresight that Prime would win and took the easy way out?

I mean if (big IF) prime comes to me and says join us...
I have two thoughts in my head:
1. I join them and sooner or later win the world and I won't have to fight them.
2. I refuse and get stuck with long fights...

Which one makes me more of a coward?

DeletedUser62954

I don't think I joined in late - but was very nooby for the first couple of years (didn't know how to play). Even though I have slightly improved - before recently - I hardly looked at the top ranked players... the only reason I know ampac is because of forum posts here and his 200 nukes at me... (remember ampac, good times).
What was ur in-game name and tribe? Can u tell me?

and Lastly @ ampac - What made you change your mind and go from BSM to Prime? Seems sort of cowardly to me... you had the foresight that Prime would win and took the easy way out?

in-game name was bong972, tribe was KONG/HULK

and i agree with your assessment, ampac is a coward. plus a certified noob

DeletedUser

Yes - guyver - I attacked ryan flam, sexy batman, and heff from BSM and was threatened that you would take me out. I stopped because I was a 2mil player with much to learn. But guess what - A few days later U QUIT - I'm pretty sure that was a few months down the line a few days later sexy batman QUIT the account was inactive and was banned when I got banned and then deleted- a few months later heff joined Prime - heff was annoying as hell and I could care less about him I whooped him - AND HE QUIT. The only player who didn't quit and is still going strong is ryan flamm - the only person NOT to join Prime and NOT to quit and became my ally (i only attacked him a bit).

So guyver quit after threatening a 2mil acc when he was around 5mil
and it worked, you stopped attacking our empty sat backline villages like some sort of ampac related retard.
heff quit after getting attacked by a 6mil acc when he was around 7mil... I don't know what happened to heff, and that's not relevant.

therefore guver < heff < noob (=me)

So... as far as I can tell - from first hand experience only - u r all talk guyver - if u had shown me ur skills (I have heard of ur skill and I believe them ... but), then maybe I would have higher respect for u. If you had any sort of respect for me, you wouldn't come on here and change facts like ampac does. You're just as bad as he is on here.

Reply to that in bold. You're just as bad as ampac, sexy batman was being sat and the k98/99 accounts were completely out of defense as it was on the frontlines so you were basically nobling what were going to become barbs in a matter of weeks since the accounts were banned, minus heff.

As I said, don't talk about respect then come on here with your drabbling banter like ampac. You're coming on here and flaming EVERYONE, bong/hefty/ampac/prime so pick a side and bend over for them because it doesn't work that way.

aakminer1234

pick a side? Why?

I am against anyone who decided to quit this world - that is my side... So - in that perspective, i am not against ampac on this or prime.
I am against you for saying that you could have taken my out and yet you are not even in this world - so making empty statements that cannot be proven or disproven.

I know what I did was "unethical" - i took advantage of the fact that the back lines were cleared... How is that wrong? lol

I didn't "flame" anyone - just stated some facts from my perspective - I backed off because I heard you put up a good fight and since I realized you guys were fighting prime (that was the reason ur backlines were empty) I decided to stop the attacks. A meaningless threat without even substantial fakes to back it up didn't cause me to stop.

If I pick a side, I have to bend over?! You are not making any sense.

P.S. how did I change any fact? And who did I flame really - I didn't even talk about hefty.

Last edited:

HeftySmurf

This makes sense, ask any player, any respectable player who i am, and they will know about me, ask about ampac, either they wont know, or they will know him as the noob who shouted his mouth on the W54 forums only to be shown he is being a noob there while although im small im in the top 5 in my tribe for war effort.

DeletedUser

aakminer1234....It is very interesting that you come on here acting like some great player....You brag about attacking alot of good players in K98, but me on the other hand, let you "live" If it wasnt for me, you wouldnt be in the K98 area anymore....While i was there, I started eating you, then you come to me in a mail and beg me to leave you alone, you and your mixed villages.....Which only happened because i quit the world. So your not a good player, your just a player that slipped through the gaps.

aakminer1234

1. Sorry, who are/were you in game?
2. You realize - the time I had mixed villages was when I started this world AND this game - I must have a few villages at the time and I agree I WAS a noob. AND I agree I slipped through the gaps in the start. Without people overlooking me and quitting, I would never have made it this far.
3. "Acting like a great player?" What did I do to make you think that?

I am not a great player - BUT I have fought those players and I did win - regardless of the reason (whether they were inactive, quitting, backlines w/e)

(P.S. - I am now at 7mil AND I doubt you could have "killed" me now... it has been like 2 years since I started playing - and unlike you who quit - I have been dedicated, GROWN, and learned a lot.

Do not think that this game is elites and noobs, there are players who start playing as noobs and get better - it isn't a natural skill you have - it is just a willingness to learn, to practice those skills (i.e. sniping, defending, tagging, etc) AND to actually stick to it.

You are no longer in this world madengineer - you know what that means? I WIN. A "not a good player" won over whatever level of skill you are.

P.S. How do you know that I am not a good player? 2 years ago I wasn't, but to keep the same static opinion based on WHEN you knew me is absurd. You knew me and my capabilities ages ago... so either find an account near me in w 20 and show me...
That pretty much goes to all the players not playing this world anymore and quit!

IF anyone from the world currently playing confronts me with messages like above - they would actually mean something to me and if they were backed by facts - I would have no excuse but to (humbly) go crawl in a tiny hole away from here. Since it is imaginary members of the past - I don't care. Just like your empty statements, I can make any of my own.

DeletedUser

@Bong: Hi :icon_wink:

@ampac: I like how your reply to me was pretty much the same thing I posted imitating you. You're argumentation method isn't an argument. You simply use a couple repetitive methods to annoy other people. You come up with a name for them and repeatedly use it. You tell them they're cowards/noobs/afraid/run away/failures/etc. Those two sentences summarize every post you ever make/have made in an 'argument'. But good job riling people up. I'm sure you get off to it. And that's all that matters.

aakminer1234

Hey, if ampac's posts boost forum activity, I don't really care what he says. :)

DeletedUser62954

No, it's completely legit.

@Bong: Hi :icon_wink:

@ampac: I like how your reply to me was pretty much the same thing I posted imitating you. You're argumentation method isn't an argument. You simply use a couple repetitive methods to annoy other people. You come up with a name for them and repeatedly use it. You tell them they're cowards/noobs/afraid/run away/failures/etc. Those two sentences summarize every post you ever make/have made in an 'argument'. But good job riling people up. I'm sure you get off to it. And that's all that matters.

people wanted to vote him as the MOST ANNOYING FORUM POSTER in W54... he's been quiet there though, probably cause he pissed off a lot of the forum people there.

DeletedUser

1. Sorry, who are/were you in game?
2. You realize - the time I had mixed villages was when I started this world AND this game - I must have a few villages at the time and I agree I WAS a noob. AND I agree I slipped through the gaps in the start. Without people overlooking me and quitting, I would never have made it this far.
3. "Acting like a great player?" What did I do to make you think that?

I am not a great player - BUT I have fought those players and I did win - regardless of the reason (whether they were inactive, quitting, backlines w/e)

(P.S. - I am now at 7mil AND I doubt you could have "killed" me now... it has been like 2 years since I started playing - and unlike you who quit - I have been dedicated, GROWN, and learned a lot.

Do not think that this game is elites and noobs, there are players who start playing as noobs and get better - it isn't a natural skill you have - it is just a willingness to learn, to practice those skills (i.e. sniping, defending, tagging, etc) AND to actually stick to it.

You are no longer in this world madengineer - you know what that means? I WIN. A "not a good player" won over whatever level of skill you are.

P.S. How do you know that I am not a good player? 2 years ago I wasn't, but to keep the same static opinion based on WHEN you knew me is absurd. You knew me and my capabilities ages ago... so either find an account near me in w 20 and show me...

That pretty much goes to all the players not playing this world anymore and quit!

IF anyone from the world currently playing confronts me with messages like above - they would actually mean something to me and if they were backed by facts - I would have no excuse but to (humbly) go crawl in a tiny hole away from here. Since it is imaginary members of the past - I don't care. Just like your empty statements, I can make any of my own.

I'm not in this world because i saw it for what it was....A waste of time and nothing more......Since i gave up W20, i brought 3 separate accounts upto 12 million.

DeletedUser71060

i would like to say one thing in ampacs favor he entertains us on the forums
pity he dont do the same on the battlefield

DeletedUser71060

finally prime have broke the 4500 barrier i now have 4533 woopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ampac cant believe you have even asked rim to help prime out

Last edited: