Awesome Display of Power!!!

DeletedUser

atid99, can you kindly lower the workshop level, it's time comsuming to lower it myself please.............

by the way Belated happy b'day..........hope you are still feeling young!

Julius-Caesar

Let me explain why you're still here and why most people are. It has nothing to do with skill or success. There are people still here who are skilled(idk, maybe?) and there are people who aren't. There are people who have been successful and who haven't. The game's not fun for anyone still on here. Maybe the internal tribe community is if there's anything left of it. But not the game itself. People still on this world aren't on it because it's still fun for them. They're here for other reasons. Hopefully those people will realize you shouldn't waste your time on something as meaningless as tribalwars if it's not fun. You won w20? Good for you. I'm sure everyone will care.

There are only two reasons why people are still on this world:

1. They don't have the will to just quit after spending so much of their time on this world.

2. They can't make it on a new, active world.

Still being on this world isn't really an achievement, other than maybe showing dedication.

Don't you think it's a bit arrogant of you to tell everyone why people still play? I'm enjoying it. So you're wrong. Expressing your opinion is one thing, mandating fact as to what 200+ players are doing and why is a bit much.

Why is it the people who quit are the biggest moaners on here exactly? If your gone, piss off and be done with it. You seem to want it both ways.

JC

DeletedUser

Don't you think it's a bit arrogant of you to tell everyone why people still play? I'm enjoying it. So you're wrong. Expressing your opinion is one thing, mandating fact as to what 200+ players are doing and why is a bit much.

Why is it the people who quit are the biggest moaners on here exactly? If your gone, piss off and be done with it. You seem to want it both ways.

JC

Yes, it is a bit arrogant. Oh well:icon_wink:

But I guarantee most people on the world fall under one of those two categories.

DeletedUser

so why you still posting here?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71060

atid99, can you kindly lower the workshop level, it's time comsuming to lower it myself please.............

by the way Belated happy b'day..........hope you are still feeling young!
sorry about the workshop level but yous keep me busy with all the incoming i dont have time to sort my villages lol
and thank you i had a good birthday and i am young at heart
by the way your not a bad player its nice to have the best of prime attacking me

DeletedUser

hehe....no problem!
ha...we should be in the same group........young at heart then.....:icon_wink:

And i'm not one of the best of prime...i'm just a nooby ...:icon_eek:... wait till we get the best of RIM onto you..................:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser71060

prime rim dont matter as long as i get attention i crave got to have some way of staying young lol
so ill get fit and stay young with prime chasing me all over this world
and dont be shy your a decent player