AXE and DA or something

DeletedUser

i wonder on why the DA is not keeping up like in the past month???
have they really turned into a barb (inactive players)???

seth89

Since Declaration.

Side 1:
Tribes: AXE
Side 2:
Tribes: DA, DA-II

Timeframe: 20/09/2010 19:46:00 to 25/09/2010 03:45:21

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 145
Side 2: 19
Difference: 126

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,416,754
Side 2: 178,364
Difference: 1,238,390

chart

Mate.
Try adding another year and a half on to your date. Then perhap's you will get the real stat's and Decleration Date. (2009,May 15th) .
Seeing as you are not even on world 15. Or have no clue as to what existing war's are going on here are the stats from the begining:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 15/05/2009 00:00:00 to 25/09/2010 12:37:55

Side 1: 5,447
Side 2: 5,710
Difference: 263

chart

Side 1: 51,835,196
Side 2: 54,213,261
Difference: 2,378,065

chart

And it seem's that this war is pretty even. Tho, This doesn't take in account of all the player's that have quit?left?kicked and so on.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Its pretty silly to try and negate the past weeks stats by posting 1.5yr stats.

The Axe and DA that are fighting now are almost completely different tribes, Axe in particular. The entire leadership and player is base is different and probably most importantly, they dont have any other current enemies.
During nearly all that 1.5yr period you were nothing more than a thorn that a few members of Axe had scuffles with.

That being said, due to your epic barb whoring, I think theyre gonna have a hard time breaking through your tight clusters unless your players do pack it in and delete :icon_wink:

seth89

Its pretty silly to try and negate the past weeks stats by posting 1.5yr stats.

The Axe and DA that are fighting now are almost completely different tribes, Axe in particular. The entire leadership and player is base is different and probably most importantly, they dont have any other current enemies.
During nearly all that 1.5yr period you were nothing more than a thorn that a few members of Axe had scuffles with.

That being said, due to your epic barb whoring, I think theyre gonna have a hard time breaking through your tight clusters unless your players do pack it in and delete :icon_wink:

True. Tho it was Since Dec. So I was pointing out that this war is over 1.5 years old. :lol:
A thorn. But never-the-less a enemy of AXE. And at War with them. Also. 1 tribe they couldn't beat. And are still having trouble.

Barb whoring. DA. I think not. Just me.
Nobled about 2.6Million points in Barb's since the start of July. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

thats true as well about Axe not being able to defeat you. However I think a large part of that was due to nearly always having a closer enemy for the majority the of the players. Which meant that naturally you would receive less attention.

But given the respective activity levels, you would expect Axe to be able to roll over DA without too much trouble.

DeletedUser64451

Hey seth, if you need me to help mergerize DA into somebody else just say the word I'm always happy to help :D

Repinski

[SPOIL]Mate.
Try adding another year and a half on to your date. Then perhap's you will get the real stat's and Decleration Date. (2009,May 15th) .
Seeing as you are not even on world 15. Or have no clue as to what existing war's are going on here are the stats from the begining:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 15/05/2009 00:00:00 to 25/09/2010 12:37:55

Side 1: 5,447
Side 2: 5,710
Difference: 263

chart

Side 1: 51,835,196
Side 2: 54,213,261
Difference: 2,378,065

chart

And it seem's that this war is pretty even. Tho, This doesn't take in account of all the player's that have quit?left?kicked and so on.[/SPOIL]

Yeah sorry I was bored and just posted stats since the declaration.... The one in this thread.

seth89

thats true as well about Axe not being able to defeat you. However I think a large part of that was due to nearly always having a closer enemy for the majority the of the players. Which meant that naturally you would receive less attention.

But given the respective activity levels, you would expect Axe to be able to roll over DA without too much trouble.

With the trouble that's been happing recently. Activitity levels. More than likely.
Tho the player's that are fighting will go with a hard fight on their hand's.
Perhaps Bloody a few of your active member's into submission aswell. :lol:

Hey seth, if you need me to help mergerize DA into somebody else just say the word I'm always happy to help :D

You are top of our list to contact should we be urged to merge. Tho I can't see it happening.

Maybe into Exile.......or is that just a rumour.....

And that's when the whole of DA hit's mass delete.

DeletedUser

With the trouble that's been happing recently. Activitity levels. More than likely.
Tho the player's that are fighting will go with a hard fight on their hand's.
Perhaps Bloody a few of your active member's into submission aswell. :lol:

You are top of our list to contact should we be urged to merge. Tho I can't see it happening.

And that's when the whole of DA hit's mass delete.

then i guess you really may be getting ready to mass delete then...

Kuenchinu

then i guess you really may be getting ready to mass delete then...

DA would never merge in Exile. :icon_rolleyes: we hate DA more than i hate you! and your not my fav person in this world :lol:, a few may join but no more than 3

DeletedUser

DA would never merge in Exile. :icon_rolleyes: we hate DA more than i hate you! and your not my fav person in this world :lol:, a few may join but no more than 3

Wow you seem to know an lot of whats going on....maybe you could enlighten us to which members of DA Exile is recruiting as I cant seem to get an answer.

Not that this is going to change anything.

On a side note, your villages look very tasty :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

On a side note, your villages look very tasty :icon_twisted:

Dont take them, they contain high levels of Noobiness and ist just not worth it!!

On a side note: Willows your screwed now that Kuenchinu doesnt like you :icon_sad:

seth89

Well Let me guess, It's 2 now. As Silva has once again changed to yet another tribe. :icon_rolleyes:

As for the other 2.
Well, It's not gonna be Me, Jack or Huggles... So that just leave's 4 other people. :icon_eek:

l1si4ka

Well Let me guess, It's 2 now. As Silva has once again changed to yet another tribe. :icon_rolleyes:

As for the other 2.
Well, It's not gonna be Me, Jack or Huggles... So that just leave's 4 other people. :icon_eek:

or me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

So I watching the Exodus of players from DA.....I thought I wonder why?

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 222
Side 2: 23
Difference: 199

chart

Side 1: 2,131,789
Side 2: 215,476
Difference: 1,916,313

chart

The stats speak for themselves......

seth89

So I watching the Exodus of players from DA.....I thought I wonder why?

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 222
Side 2: 23
Difference: 199

chart

Side 1: 2,131,789
Side 2: 215,476
Difference: 1,916,313

chart

The stats speak for themselves......

And some player's never learn.
What part of MASS DELETING don't you understand. Or Should I make it bigger. Bolder. Underlined. Highlighed. And made pink.

MsHuggles said:
We, At DA, are Hearby MASS DELETING because we are simply too hot to be handled.

Just to prove it.:

bryn1111 said:
Ok lads and huggles,
On the 26/09/10 at 23:00ST, DA is to mass Delete.
Only to prove that AXE can't attually conquer playing players.

DeletedUser

wow seth what are you going to do with all of those barbs around you!

I will be really disappointed if this is true.....but I dont think it is ;)