AXE Declares War

m1a1tank

I am rooting for (~~SP~)
I want AXE gone and SP in!

GOOOOOOOOOOO (~SP~)!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Ali humphrey which tribe will you hop to next to save your bacon or maybe you were one of those recruits that Anty considered self nobling after you received an invite

erm sorry, when have i ever hoped tribe to be in a better place, I left ez3 before anty had started his coup, wich i was then invited to, and took the offer dead seriously, but decided against it because my pa's in ur tribe advised me not to, and i left stn 3 weeks before i wared them, and anty didn't let me no who i was going to be killing untill 15mins before i was meant to fight, if u wanna say i have run a fight, do, but get this straight, i have never run from a fight, in my life, in real or on here!!!!!!!! if u guna try and flame against me, because i support my allies and friends then fair play, its a game, i will happily flame back, but please next time, support ur argument with facts not stupiditys, i think ur guna be running, not me! oh and as soon as ss finish with tsoh, i hope anty lets us cum and take u guyz, cause i can't w8 to remove the final piece of ez!

DeletedUser

come on now mcboozalot.... you can not tell me you honestly think that we have no experience in defending do you??? lol!!! let us see, 25k of this and that will take how many nukes to disolve? just curious... now would you attack a 50k/50k vill??? fairly sure you wouldnt, that would be assanine now wouldnt it?

Jees I have to explain tactics to the enemy, how embarrising...

jaffe25

For this alone, I had respect for ya back in our fighting days, lol!!!

But yeah, war, what can I say? other than we have had the villages in their territory stacked for a while now... oh and that they completely fell into my plans... considering I have been wanting them to declare rather than us... and ahh hell looky here... heheheheee!!!

In that case we should not take hardly a single village since AXE "fell" right into your master plan :lol:

Once again, GO AXE! Beware of the underdogs.

m1a1tank

come on now mcboozalot.... you can not tell me you honestly think that we have no experience in defending do you??? lol!!! let us see, 25k of this and that will take how many nukes to disolve? just curious... now would you attack a 50k/50k vill??? fairly sure you wouldnt, that would be assanine now wouldnt it?

Are you villages really that stacked? That is massive!
I usually get at least 30k/30k/25k and 15k hc by myself. But to get 50k/50k in 1 village. Damn that will be hard to kill off.

jaffe25

No the spelling of your insult is embarrassing.

DeletedUser

Actually we want you to take villages... ;o) if you dont then hell you suck worse than we/world thought.... plain and simple jaffe.... you take village, we take back killing your support in said village, because said village has no walls... and we can kill more of your defenses off...

Sheesh yet again I have to explain it all out for you... I have no problems in saying how we play, any ex NiON and VODKA member knows that we can defend, and snipe back even better... ;o)

DeletedUser

Lol stop complaining on the spelling, if I complained every time someone spelled something wrong, I wouldn't do anything else.

DeletedUser

McBoozalot ha ha ha funny haven't heard that one yet, most people change it to McBossy:icon_eek:

And just for your info it takes 8 nukes to completely clear a village stacked with 25k and morale is one hundred percent. Would i still attack a 50k stacked village if it was in a tactical position, the answer is yes but how i would go about it you will see with time:icon_evil:

And i rarely find anything embarrassing these days, and i wouldn't bother with explaining tactics until one side is clearly pulling away from the other in terms of enoblements. And only time will show this

DeletedUser

No the spelling of your insult is embarrassing.

So sue me... I have a hang over... was my bday yesterday, drank X ammount and well, when you drink X ammount you tend to throw up X amount of times and have a migrane the size of godzilla...

get over it... I rarely make spelling mistakes, but oh hell when that rare occasion comes, leave it to the spelling bee wannabes to catch it

McBoozalot ha ha ha funny haven't heard that one yet, most people change it to McBossy:icon_eek:

And just for your info it takes 8 nukes to completely clear a village stacked with 25k and morale is one hundred percent. Would i still attack a 50k stacked village if it was in a tactical position, the answer is yes but how i would go about it you will see with time:icon_evil:

And i rarely find anything embarrassing these days, and i wouldn't bother with explaining tactics until one side is clearly pulling away from the other in terms of enoblements. And only time will show this

I have been calling you that for a while now... and I know, it ain't over til the fat lady sings... just saying... you are questioning the lowness of def, and saying it wasnt a plan... but in reality you have yet to grasp that we want you to noble villages...

We are kind of like the USA.... unless one of our own die, then we dont pull out the big guns

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So sue me... I have a hang over... was my bday yesterday, drank X ammount and well, when you drink X ammount you tend to throw up X amount of times and have a migrane the size of godzilla...

get over it... I rarely make spelling mistakes, but oh hell when that rare occasion comes, leave it to the spelling bee wannabes to catch it
HAPPY LATE B-DAY!:icon_biggrin::lol:

DeletedUser

Actually, 2eZ aren't crappy, but it's because of the CK people, because really, 2eZ's skills were far from impressive...

DeletedUser

Actually we want you to take villages... ;o) if you dont then hell you suck worse than we/world thought.... plain and simple jaffe.... you take village, we take back killing your support in said village, because said village has no walls... and we can kill more of your defenses off...

Sheesh yet again I have to explain it all out for you... I have no problems in saying how we play, any ex NiON and VODKA member knows that we can defend, and snipe back even better... ;o)

Acid i sincerely hope that since this is your second or possibly more world to play that you can do exactly that or my opinion of you would be severly underestimated

Skorm we stacked the villages after seeing that SP intended to break the NAP, its called tactical awareness and preparation