AXE Declares War

jaffe25

Not when you consider they are going to be fighting several tribes at once. If you read the whole thread you will see they are going after tH as well.

LOL they went after TH well after TH was neck deep with -?- and *?*. Nothing to brag about there. This game is like real estate...location, location, location. We both share a huge border and on that border they outnumber us immensely. Look at the TW map and u will see. We at AXE ARE the underdogs but I still like our chances.

Harbinger of death

So it does make them the underdog. If they have several tribes attacking them, then it stands to reason they would be considered the underdog as they would be out numbered.

just because theyre alot of them doesnt make them out numbered

and just because theyre out numbered doesnt make them a underdog

if anything axe is the underdog realy

but back on topic ppl

DeletedUser

Blah blah blah... 5 pages of "It's your fault, not mine!".

It's a moot point now. Does it really need to be argued 5 pages into the declaration?

For everyone saying that 2eZ (@McBoozie:icon_wink:) will fall in a few days - I doubt that. I've got respect for a lot of their players and expect this to be a long war, and who knows which tribe will come out on top? Only time will tell.

Hey Bones i was wondering when you would log in today, glad you found time to post, send attacks and deal with the incomings:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

just because theyre alot of them doesnt make them out numbered

and just because theyre out numbered doesnt make them a underdog

if anything axe is the underdog realy

but back on topic ppl

You can't be serious? If you add up all the members of the tribes SP are fighting and compare it to SP's members you will see SP are outnumbered. I really don't see how that is so hard for you to comprehend...

DeletedUser

I almost skipped today, to be honest, lol! Too bad I didn't log in hours ago, I might have more walls in your neighborhood:icon_razz:

(been bored as hell lately - no war in over 3 weeks!)

DeletedUser

I almost skipped today, to be honest, lol! Too bad I didn't log in hours ago, I might have more walls in your neighborhood:icon_razz:
Hey your doing good for a man that only logged in on a whim, i'd love to see how many incomings were there when you logged on

And would you other pair give over already about who the underdogs are! We don't care we're both comparable in size as a tribe and have an extensive border that will cause difficulties for both sides for some time to come!!!

DeletedUser

You can't be serious? If you add up all the members of the tribes SP are fighting and compare it to SP's members you will see SP are outnumbered. I really don't see how that is so hard for you to comprehend...

this would be true if AXE and TH would only be figthing SP. but thats not the current situation.

plus you have to admit that wars are usually faught at the boarder so village density is what matters :icon_wink:

jaffe25

(been bored as hell lately - no war in over 3 weeks!)

Damn that anonymous package of whiskey i sent didn't get there i see.

DeletedUser

this would be true if AXE and TH would only be figthing SP. but thats not the current situation.

plus you have to admit that wars are usually faught at the boarder so village density is what matters :icon_wink:

I'm not disputing that at all, and you are definitely right wars are usually fought on the border, but the more enemies that are attacking you the harder it is to fight them off. In saying that, I still think SP will come out on top in this war.

DeletedUser

~400, with a couple pages of defensive reports
Definitely a good OD boost:icon_cool: And jaffe is offering whiskey i'm in shock, he normally sits in the corner of the office and keeps it for himself:lol:

Harbinger of death

it should matter sp has villadges in the 8 thousand(somethin like it)

the number of members and the number of all togethor villadges is wut matters

DeletedUser30632

Wow - This thread caught on quite fast.. 6 pages already? In a matter of hours? At least it is a good one, unlike the crap the TSoH vs. (~SS~) thread has turned out to become.

All I can say is the war has begun. Whether or not others will call it this, it is a world war.

Go :axemen:AXE:axemen: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

not to be mean but SP has proved they could hold a 3v1 fight... do u seriously think that u, axe, the last eZ branch, maybe the best through, can.... win against SP...

Did i just see you say that AXE or 2eZ is better than the tribe from whom you and -?- both recruited from? This would be saying that you took in the weakest eZ members, the stronger eZ tribe is AXE??

Anyone else catch this....

xannash

Did i just see you say that AXE or 2eZ is better than the tribe from whom you and -?- both recruited from? This would be saying that you took in the weakest eZ members, the stronger eZ tribe is AXE??

I thought it was a well known fact :icon_wink::lol:

dest21

Wow - This thread caught on quite fast.. 6 pages already? In a matter of hours? At least it is a good one, unlike the crap the TSoH vs. (~SS~) thread has turned out to become.

All I can say is the war has begun. Whether or not others will call it this, it is a world war.

i dont think its a world war,
but (~SP~) wont fall,

DeletedUser

Hey good point Cypher maybe Skorm was a little tired when he said it:icon_rolleyes:

Ah but no seriously it was known for a long time as we were always the most aggressive in the family:icon_wink:

xannash

i dont think its a world war,
but (~SP~) wont fall,

If you break down sides by alliances and who is currently already at war with each other it looks something like this (let me know if I miss someone)

-?-
*?*
FUN
(~SP~)
(~SS~)

vs.

tH
NINJAS
AXE
TSoH

That's 8 out of the top 20...Maybe not quite but I think you catch the drift...Seems like I'm missing someone still.

Harbinger of death

i stayed away from the threads wasnt there during the beginning of the thread(most of the time)

so saying so wasnt paying attention to that thread cept for the stats