AXE Declares War

DeletedUser

Well, the offensive on me is over. Ended up killing 25 million. Pretty crazy amount of nukes. Total lost villas that weren't renobled = 6. 4 million per villa average. Good effort though. Cost me some sleep :)

Pushed me back to #3 in total OD in this world.

3 jaffe25 93,40 Mio.

well i let u take back your little cat down village not even worth defending it, well lets see how u hold up defending it huh?

DeletedUser

Side 1: AXE

Side 2: (~SP~)

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 57
Difference: 4

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 7
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 522,701
Side 2: 573,726
Difference: 51,025

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 54,130
Side 2: 72,522
Difference: 18,392

image.php

Blue has come to crush AXE :D

DeletedUser

You had to do that eh? xD
Well, anyway, we'll see after the winter break! :D

drkmyrm

To Xannash: Thats really old data. The villages he lost in October were lone villages out in the middle of the AXE clusters. Remember AXE nobled like 100 lone villages in that week.

xannash

To Xannash: Thats really old data. The villages he lost in October were lone villages out in the middle of the AXE clusters. Remember AXE nobled like 100 lone villages in that week.

Let's see....ummm...yeah I don't care...It was was actually meant to be a joke but it seems you take things a bit more serious...That being said, consider the location of Blue in comparison to the front of the war, then you would know that his villas are in the middle of SP territory for the most part. So the villages blue has lost to AXE were secluded, in fact they were next to my cluster which in return is deep in AXE territory so in fact I don't get too many attacks because of my location and to attack the deep into SP would be hard to take and keep the villas.

DeletedUser

About those villages...
I had them stacked, but since you weren't hitting me but other people got hit really hard, I decided to withdraw more than half of the stacking and send to the front, then, at around 5 in the morning on a weekday, Ghorabi, Xannash and Sueco wipes out 95% of my troops, and all my walls, it was like 40 hours away from my real cluster, so I didn't really fight that much.
But yeah, not making excuses, they took them from their enemies, they're all good players :)

Anyway, I'm preparing for a new wave on dannz mwuaha x)

xannash

Because of villages like this

After 10 nukes

Defender: xxxxx
Village: xxxxx

Quantity: 23850 25741 0 21308 100 0 0 8291 0 0 0 0
Losses: 1658 1789 0 1481 7 0 0 576 0 0 0 0

DeletedUser

And because of villages like this :icon_neutral:

Defender:
Village:

Quantity: 203000 319986 6953 300190 7732 3000 0 7934 250 50 1 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

jaffe25

And because of villages like this :icon_neutral:

Defender:
Village:

Quantity: 203000 319986 6953 300190 7732 3000 0 7934 250 50 1 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Somewhere there are 50 villages missing it's defense.

DeletedUser

Yeah thats what i thought when i had 50 nukes go ping off it when it didn't even have half that amount:icon_cry:

threw in a few scouts to see what on earth had happened and voila said report, all i could do was laugh and think cudos to the guy

mirai no shinigami

Yeah thats what i thought when i had 50 nukes go ping off it when it didn't even have half that amount:icon_cry:

threw in a few scouts to see what on earth had happened and voila said report, all i could do was laugh and think cudos to the guy

you were lucky that guy didn't have 2 scout villages there too...no report would've shown you anything :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well, lol, we're not the only ones that stack our enemies targets ;P
Clintaldean stacks all his frontvillages (I think he has afew anyway... I know it's two anyway XD) with like 200k/200k/200k/50k or something lol... and dannz had a few incoming supports from you Boozie :p

DeletedUser

Why do people say this kinda thing?? you should know by now, isolated villages should have been stacked like crazy from the very beginning, also they are a great place to launch attacks from, why write them off and give them away?