Axe Leadership

DeletedUser

ALessonInPointWhoring left or kicked from Axe?
I just went to search for him and it turns out he has a fan club...
[spoil]
a125b62e032eb5f631c57a762a90547b.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser13939

I won't go into to much details on names due to forum rules and such. But I will explain as best as I can.

There is a certain person alive on this earth that got into some serious trouble here on Tribalwars. This person found it unjustified and has made multiple accounts to spam players on world 76. A good portion of these accounts were used to spike EVERY village in ALessonInPointWhoring's 15x15. He hit a 36 point village, lost every troop he has, and can't be arsed to rebuild such numbers in an area that he can't even farm. So, he's giving up on this world. Can't really blame him.

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@Nauzea fanboys

If it's any consolation he actually lucked out, I was going to rim him at some point anyway.

DeletedUser95593

You've already beat him once, no need to embarrass him again.

DeletedUser

Drama unfolds, this is more interesting than 4th rerun od nanny tv show

DeletedUser111495

Axe will be another tribe like LIFE, they start off well then they slowly slide down the rankings before eventually they will disband :)

DeletedUser13939

But...but...you guys...I thought we had something? ;-;

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You've already beat him once, no need to embarrass him again.

I was hoping he might have learned from his mistakes and made it more interesting this time. I was also looking forward to what excuse(s) he would have used after his inevitable defeat. It's sad that both myself and the community have been robbed of this iconic moment in tw history.

OT: I predict the current leadership will be overthrown.

DeletedUser95593

Learn from his mistakes? Ha! You think too highly of him I'm afraid.

Michael Corleone.

Yes just like you were on w73 iirc.

Metal duck always makes things entertaining.

arabela

I am not Nauz, Michael. I can afford to be rimmed, i am an average player ;)

Edit: Pls add to my rimmed accounts: HP and w71 (if i remember well, was a world i started with Shaun but i forgot wich one)

Last edited:

DeletedUser80888

Back from vacation to spam you all. Rip Nauz my honeytits