Axe: Making ripples and seeing coalitions. ^^

• Thread starter DeletedUser13939
  • Start date

DeletedUser13939

Hi guys! DK here again to give everyone another little insight on Axe. ;)

Well, it seems a coalition against us over here in Axe has formed itself and is looking to show us it's ugly head. Why is a coalition being formed against us at such an early stage you ask? No idea. We're just over mining for ores like any other Dwarf. But, we saw got ahold of this.

[spoil]
H2oConfusion Aug 06, 08:46
Hello everyone, i made an target named [player]bake and bite[/player] if he is in your church radius you should attack him, however if he is not in your radius look if you can help other players by supporting them. I already have 2 players that are willing to attack him, more to come.
[player]geogray3[/player]
[player]maxcavalera007[/player]

i asked members from [ally]blood[/ally]
And [ally]FUTURE[/ally] to join us.

We can do a full launch together.

Scout report about his village.

[insert report of one of our players here]

If you want to join say so i will create a time today to attack.

Greets
H2o
[/spoil]

Basically, the leader of DELETE wanted to turn one of our Dwarfs into his personal farm, but was to lazy to do it himself. So he's started forming a group of players to have them throw their troops upon his village. The result? Well, no attacks have been launched at this time. :p

Then, we got ahold of this.

[spoil]
rudFsIs.png
[/spoil]

There are SO many things wrong in that picture. I honestly don't even know where to begin! But, we felt Stackeboy's response on that thread didn't have as much fear as it should have, and we felt we needed to make a point. You don't talk about a Dwarf behind his back and not expect some form of retaliation. So, we showed him our Dwarven Engineering.

http://en76.tribalwars.net/public_report/42118f3134b45d5a76f55ecf2769e157

After that, I figured I'd have a little chat with the leader of DELETE, Mr. Confusion, just so he would know that we see him over there.

[spoil]
Dwarven King Aug 07, 22:07
Oh how I just love it when little tribes form coalitions against a bigger tribe. Makes this old Dwarf laugh from amusement. ^^

Tell me, how is the coalition coming along? Has [ally]FUTURE[/ally] not been as cooperative as [ally]BLOOD[/ally] has? I noticed you share forums with one, but not the other. I also see you share forums with a few other tribes. Should I expect them to start throwing spears at us in a planned operation as well?

Speaking of planned operations, what happened to the one on [player]Bake and Bite[/player]? You had players lined up, ready to stunt their own growth for your personal gain, and yet no attacks on him? Makes that whole ordeal kinda anti climatic, don't you think?

Oh, by the way, give your friends over in BLOOD a little nudge. Ask them what [player]Strackeboy[/player] thinks of Dwarven Engineering. ;)

~~[player]Dwarven King[/player], Duke of [ally]Axe[/ally]

H2oConfusion Aug 07, 22:30
Yes i see that you got some information from 2 stolen members perhaps they wanted it themselfes to join your tribe,you can also have some spy's how excited :D

About our allies,we have contact with all our allies spy's or old members dont know that ^^ dont worry they are willing to join a war against you although you dont seem to worry about it.

Tell me Dwarven king" what is it what you really want a nice chat or just some laughing at the tribe i am in?

Greets
H2o

Dwarven King Aug 07, 22:39
Stolen? Oh ho! That gave me quite the chuckle. No my friend, they came to me asking for a spot within my tribe because they had witnessed first hand the foolishness within your tribe. Then again, can you really blame them?

And don't worry, I know all about your allies and your secret plot to destroy us. It's quite amusing actually. And no, we didn't get it from our newest members. I see no need to squeeze people for information about someone else before letting them in. No, I prefer to invite people because I recognize a decent player. Hence why they are here and you are there. ^^

Now you tell me Mr. Confusion. Do you really wanna try to start a war with Axe for...well...no good reason? Wars at this stage are pointless. Surely you understand that. However, clearing out the rift raft in one's area is not pointless. I've already turned the leader of the [ally]PARTY![/ally] family into my own personal farm simply because he's right next to me. I also see a few members of [ally]DELETE[/ally] in my area...and my resources keep depleting so fast... ;)

~~DK

H2oConfusion Aug 07, 22:49
I like your way of thinking that is having everything right.

There is a but and that is you are wrong about one thing dwarf....

Dwarven King Aug 07, 22:54
Oh? Do enlighten me. ^^

~~DK

H2oConfusion Aug 07, 23:06
You have been fooled old dwarf.

I am that decent player".
Anyways dont think he is just overreacting just because i want a spot in your tribe,the funny thing is i do not want that.

Have a great day dwarf
Greets
the player that was foolin everyone;)
[/spoil]

Honestly, I don't even know how to reply to that last part. He went from speaking English to...well...sticking to his name. xD Maybe he's trying to say he's multi-accounting so we kick the people we have in our tribe? I don't know, seems like a desperate pitch to me from a failed attempt at a coalition. :p

In other news, this Dwarf has decided to show his dominance over another Duke/Founder.

http://en76.tribalwars.net/public_report/6cf9e1056773c34a98b6dc96f8524fd2

Yep, that is correct. The leader/founder of the PARTY family has been cleared and is being farmed by yours truly. Oh what a glorious day today has been. ;P

~~DK

EDIT/UPDATE: It seems H2oconfusion has left his own tribe DELETE, the very tribe he led. WHAT A TWIST?!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13939

The perfect example of pure, Dwarven engineering! ;D

DeletedUser13939

A conversation I had with the PARTY family Baron.

[spoil]
UnKnownThreat Aug 07, 23:48
Hello. I am head baron for [ally]party[/ally]. You have decided to attack our Duke. Guess you caught him napping. I assume you realize this is an act of war. Is it war you want?

Dwarven King Aug 07, 23:53
Nah. I just needed a better farm. Saw he had less than 30 troops, so I cleared it out. Taking the resources now. :p

UnKnownThreat Aug 07, 23:55
Okay well you screwed up by attacking my Tribe. You have this chance to call it all off and leave my guys alone. If I do not hear back from you within 5 minutes the fun will start.

Dwarven King Aug 07, 23:57
Ooo...a time limit. I feel like I'm diffusing a bomb now. :p

And I'm not attacking your tribe. I'm farming a point-whore. ^^

UnKnownThreat Aug 07, 23:59
I know he is a point whore but that was not the answer I was looking for. Sad that you want to do this so early. bad move on your part. Enjoy XD

Dwarven King Aug 08, 00:00
It's sad that I wanna farm a point-whore? Or sad that you know he's a point-whore and you're going to waste your own troops and stunt your own growth for the sake of keeping his points? ;)

UnKnownThreat Aug 08, 00:02
That point whore is our Duke. We have no choice. I have players responding and asking for launch coordinates. Last chance to avoid problems..

Dwarven King Aug 08, 00:03
But I can't pass up all that resources just sitting there, ripe for the taking! O:

UnKnownThreat Aug 08, 00:03
So be it. you are not a very smart guy, are you? Enjoy!
[/spoil]

After that, I massed mailed the PARTY family the following.

[spoil]
Dwarven King Aug 08, 00:39
As most of you may already know, I have cleared and began farming your Duke/Founder, [player]Death Gun[/player]. Now I know you lot are over there going, "Down with the Dwarf!" "How dare he touch our duke!" or something along those lines. I don't blame you. But would you like to know why I'm turning him into my farm? Because his resources were just sitting behind an army of...wait for it...six axes and 11 LC! Yep, that's right, your Duke is the definition of a point-whore. The best part? Your Baron even agrees!

UnKnownThreat Aug 07, 23:48
Hello. I am head baron for [ally]party[/ally]. You have decided to attack our Duke. Guess you caught him napping. I assume you realize this is an act of war. Is it war you want?

Dwarven King Aug 07, 23:53
Nah. I just needed a better farm. Saw he had less than 30 troops, so I cleared it out. Taking the resources now. :p

UnKnownThreat Aug 07, 23:55
Okay well you screwed up by attacking my Tribe. You have this chance to call it all off and leave my guys alone. If I do not hear back from you within 5 minutes the fun will start.

Dwarven King Aug 07, 23:57
Ooo...a time limit. I feel like I'm diffusing a bomb now. :p

And I'm not attacking your tribe. I'm farming a point-whore. ^^

UnKnownThreat Aug 07, 23:59
I know he is a point whore but that was not the answer I was looking for. Sad that you want to do this so early. bad move on your part. Enjoy XD

Dwarven King Aug 08, 00:00
It's sad that I wanna farm a point-whore? Or sad that you know he's a point-whore and you're going to waste your own troops and stunt your own growth for the sake of keeping his points? ;)

UnKnownThreat Aug 08, 00:02
That point whore is our Duke. We have no choice. I have players responding and asking for launch coordinates. Last chance to avoid problems..

Dwarven King Aug 08, 00:03
But I can't pass up all that resources just sitting there, ripe for the taking! O:

UnKnownThreat Aug 08, 00:03
So be it. you are not a very smart guy, are you? Enjoy!

Now, I'm not here to start a war or anything. A war at this point is useless. But tell me, do you really wanna waste your own troops and stunt your own growth? All so you can follow a player who can't even protect his own village from lil ol' me?

The choice is yours. And remember, it's just a game. ;)

~~[player]Dwarven King[/player], Duke of [ally]Axe[/ally]
[/spoil]

These are some of the responses I received.

[spoil]
Cloudey2448 Aug 08, 00:44
well i can agree with you, i sat him numerous times, and all i did was build troops for him. and the ones i did build he killed in barbs and stuff

King Southside Aug 08, 00:37
if this is true and he only had 30 troops I find this very upsetting. So if its true, please send me the report. I may have to leave this tribe

wwe rocks Aug 08, 00:55
Can I talk to you for a minute. It's about this tribe. I don't really enjoy it here. Everyone just dropped off on the forums and it's pretty boring. I could care less what you did to the point whore.

This isn't making me sound like a team player, but who is a head over at Axe, I need a better place to truly prosper.

Valsimot Aug 08, 00:57
so any place for new recruits in axe? the leadership of this and main tribe is bad at best and there's no point in sticking around..im in search for new tribe anyway so if interested message me

with regards..Valsimot
[/spoil]

Wait! It gets better! The PARTY family Baron mass mailed members of Axe. One of our Dwarfs mailed him back, and apparently in the confusion of all the mails, the Baron thought the Dwarf was in his tribe. This was the conversation.

[spoil]
UnKnownThreat Aug 08, 00:28
Just to inform you that your duke [player]dwarven king[/player] has decided to farm our duke. We have initiated retaliation on a Tribal level against your him. I am hoping this does not lead to war between our tribes, as it is way too early for this crap. But we have O and D Squads already organized and we are preparing for an escalation of hostilities unless Dwarven King can come to his senses.

Regards,

[player]UnknownThreat[/player]

bigblackbunny Aug 08, 00:44
I agree that it is much too early for war. Do you know what started the quarrel between the Dukes?

UnKnownThreat Aug 08, 00:45
Dwarven farmed him cause he had no troops. Said he wouldnt quit farming him. If we dont retaliate they will eat us alive. Please launch fakes now.

bigblackbunny Aug 08, 00:50
Sounds good :)
So, whats the plan?

UnKnownThreat Aug 08, 00:54
For now please send a fake..we will launch real strikes if I can not resolve this diplomatically

bigblackbunny Aug 08, 01:00
There ya have it! XD

This message has been forwarded by bigblackbunny.
[/spoil]

And oh look, I saw their forums!

[spoil]http://gyazo.com/4944b0800fedf0746421084d06137588

http://gyazo.com/6e6947169fe7d3da7f23046400c9d6d1

http://gyazo.com/b9da5a61ece0672b96ae67be42f03593

http://gyazo.com/bc55de1fc33d1e374dd149d917846545

http://gyazo.com/a2caf7c94b8c65a04adcbcfa5d0d2237[/spoil]

And now he back peddles!

[spoil]
UnKnownThreat Aug 08, 01:03
Well..I am effecting a coup and starting a new tribe with all of my members except death gun. He will be food for you guys soon. he is a noob and a terrible gamer.

We will be reforming with the same members. deathgun is yours. Attack or scout any other of my tribesmen and it will certainly be war, for better or for worse.
[/spoil]

I daresay, I may have just single handedly brought down the PARTY family.

~~DK

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80888

I log off for 2 hours and all of this goes on without me. I hate you DK go burn plox

DeletedUser13939

I told you all the cool stuff happens when you leave to spend time with your girlfriend. Besides, you guys do the same thing to me when I leave to spend time with mine! D:<

DeletedUser

A very engaging thread Dwarven King. I am dying from laughter right now :)

-Fabian

DeletedUser

I LOVE when the word "war" is used at this stage of the game. :D I would let them "war" you. It might be fun...

DeletedUser13939

A few updates on things.

DELETE

They no longer house H2oconfusion (the one trying to form the coalition) and have new leadership. They are also trying to form diplomatic relations with us. :p

PARTY FAMILY

The Baron (the guy threatening war) has split off from the family and is now running a tribe called EPIK. The leader of the PARTY family, Death Gun, is now back peddling. He has decided to pull the rest of the members together in one tribe and...wait for...join the CHOAS FAMILY!!!!! Yep, the PARTY family is now CHAOS4. ^^

DeletedUser

Chaos4? thats a bit much is it not?

And that was a great read Mr. Dwarf. cant wait for more :)

Regards.
Duke of Flame.

DeletedUser111197

Its just slowing you guys down whit this early war you can might time some cat and kill them effiecient in the end its only slowing you down

Frozen Flaim

If anyone can translate Tobi's message for me it'd be appreciated.

DeletedUser13939

Its just slowing you guys down whit this early war you can might time some cat and kill them effiecient in the end its only slowing you down

Except...it's not a war? It's me farming a point-whore and Little Dwarf catting a guy because he can. Neither of us took heavy losses, and gained new farms. :p

DeletedUser

Like the way you always use your name to sound so innocent! Dwarf

Frozen Flaim

What's he guilty of, killing sombody in a war game? Shock horror. :icon_surprised: