Axeman?

Slytnt

every time he posts you make that face? that would more then likely be because of some sort of mental illness... id suggest seeing a doctor but it might be to late

* Insert something stupider than this post *

DeletedUser

Get back on topic. If you're not even trying to post relevant stuff, you'll piss me off, and nobody likes an angry mod :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Hey look. All the people I've already called out as liars or fools are getting together to hate on me in this thread.
Hate on, noobs.

DeletedUser

your still posting...

back on topic, apoc owns more than 2/3 of the worlds axes

DeletedUser

Hate to break up the spamfest, and actually insert an intelligent post but here goes. The fact that no one has even touched this does not speak kindly on your skill levels.

:icon_idea: Axes allow for smaller farming parties, and more efficient farming. Thus more resources. It all depends on your area.
^^Insert utterly useless drivel, and people Spamming...

DeletedUser

we plan to recruit 99/100 of the world but we did not have enough dukes:(

DeletedUser

Hate to break up the spamfest, and actually insert an intelligent post but here goes. The fact that no one has even touched this does not speak kindly on your skill levels.

:icon_idea: Axes allow for smaller farming parties, and more efficient farming. Thus more resources. It all depends on your area.
^^Insert utterly useless drivel, and people Spamming...

I used to give free advice to external posters. But if you can't find it in a guide or figure it out yourself, then there is no use explaining anything further.

DeletedUser

Because no one else is that stupid?
Queue your axes to complete just as BP ends in your area, you fools.

Why? If you're not getting good hauls, getting axes will let you break up your spears into smaller groups and send smaller farm runs out, giving you greater efficiency. Of course, you could use 5 swords per team instead of 3 axes, but that uses alot more iron, which you might want to save for when you're approaching LC.