Axeman?

DeletedUser

I quit W56 for a reason, If you didn't understand it the first 5 times. And it's only 300K, big deal.
What will it take for you to realise I'm trolling you? Apparently I have to actually come right out and say it. I'm doing the same in your recruitment thread, and anywhere else you post. Lighten up, why so serious?

Trololo guy laughs at you.
Tumblr_ldvi2mI7qt1qccdzs.jpg

Slytnt

What will it take for you to realise I'm trolling you? Apparently I have to actually come right out and say it. I'm doing the same in your recruitment thread, and anywhere else you post. Lighten up, why so serious?

Trololo guy laughs at you.
Tumblr_ldvi2mI7qt1qccdzs.jpg

I'm not gonna lie, but aren't you taking anything serious.

And really? All you do is troll. Have you ever posted anything serious, Most of the W58 posters dislike you. And it's only been out for like a day. Wow, and you've had your account for 2 years.

images

DeletedUser

In the opening days of a world, forums are serious business.

Now back on topic, axes. I haz them. Over 9000. But that's on a different world. ;)

Slytnt

In the opening days of a world, forums are serious business.

Now back on topic, axes. I haz them. Over 9000. But that's on a different world. ;)

I thought the Off-Topic forum was pretty serious too,

But ye I have 120. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Around the time you get axes, is about the time I'm spiking barbs with swords.
Lol.

DeletedUser

With one Barb I've gone for the resources approach.
But I've got a lot of Nubs in my area. So when BP ends I've got so much farming.
With better positioning I would have axes for the reasons MD said :)

I've got a level 7 Timbercamp and a reasonable amount of Spears. Since I only can farm 1 Barb.
All the people near me are inactive so I can't get them too restart :(

DeletedUser

Funny how you only need up to 21 axes to clear inactives. But I guess people think it's good to clear stacks :icon_rolleyes: