++ AXES Newsflash ++

DeletedUser

Finalversion.jpg

DeletedUser

Several issues have risen over the past few days concerning cross-nobling with KNOCK.
An account that was given to us was nobled by KNOCK! and they claimed it as they 'had planned' an operation on it - without factual action, more like "a chat".
As we did not feel the need to hand over an account that was gifted to us, KNOCK! decided to start launching at one of our players.

We consider this a breach of the NAP and we will respond to it accordingly.
In contradiction to KNOCK!, we AXES stand up for our players.
You want a piece of us? You just hit the jackpot:

AxescomeA-knocking.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

eagla

Nice pictures, not too keen on the text but perhaps you were going for the angelo-saxon look? :)

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I would wish knock good luck, but it will make no difference. Even if they target someone as fail as dwilkes they shouldn't get through :icon_rolleyes:

slinkiestwizard

excellent declaration, i see some quality time went into this one, good luck to both sides

DeletedUser

Several issues have risen over the past few days concerning cross-nobling with KNOCK.
An account that was given to us was nobled by KNOCK! and they claimed it as they 'had planned' an operation on it - without factual action, more like "a chat".
As we did not feel the need to hand over an account that was gifted to us back to them, KNOCK! decided to start launching at one of our players.

We consider this a breach of the NAP and we will respond to it accordingly.
You want a piece of us? You just hit the jackpot:

AxescomeA-knocking.jpg

now now tell the hole story, dwilkes is the main issue here you having an invite to him, while he is still in knock is an issue, he took alot of villages that went interenaled to him, while we asked for those villages back, those he took while being in axes, we wherent given an answer till this day, and now i see him nobling in the middle of us do you think we will allow it?

now as i see i nobled on of those villages i see one noble incoming and 5 villages of support after now someone tell me thats not intentional

and jonna if you want to get sementical, you broke the nap by having an invite out to one of the members in knock!!

DeletedUser

Lol nice declaration,
Liked the dwilkes being a vacuum cleaner part :lol:

Oh and, good luck :p

DeletedUser

and jonna if you want to get sementical, you broke the nap by having an invite out to one of the members in knock!!

I merely follow orders sergei. I don't know anything about cement.

DeletedUser

A quick question, is Booza really that ugly? :lol:

Nice declaration Jonathan!

eagla

i hear that, it gets worse when he shaves the beard and takes off his elevated shoes ;).

DeletedUser

every war needs a "fall guy"... we've known who that guy was going to be for months now... and judging from the declaration that was "thrown together" (very nice btw), this was no spur of the moment decision.

Good luck to both sides...

DeletedUser

so where is unreal in the picture?
this is a wild guess but i'm thinking after the war with knock they will go after unreal...just because it says' what would be a REAL challenge this time' with the 'real' in caps...just a guess. shall be interesting to see what happens with this war tho :)

DeletedUser

Jonathan, I would like to say 2 things:

1.What was once XP, "IS" now a barren wasteland.
2.I would like to see your "robotic" picture up with the others.

DeletedUser

ohhhh, and if by this statement you mean your players can leave, attack whomever they choose due their disike of your tribe's current diplomacy, weigh some options, grab a few free vils, then rejoin after the chit has been cleaned up... yeah, i'd say you do support your players very well.

DeletedUser20525

I love your PnP man. Seriously. Dwilkes as vac is awesome.

DeletedUser

Jonathan, I would like to say 2 things:

1.What was once XP, "IS" now a barren wasteland.
2.I would like to see your "robotic" picture up with the others.

Pfft... I remember the days when you just sucked up to me.
I don't know what I find the most annoying...

DeletedUser

I never really sucked upto you. Since you're near perfect in all the things, I thought I would like to point out the thing. And about your "robptic" pic, you do deserve a mention along with the others.