Axlthecat - about to lose 1st spot

DeletedUser

You can get banned for being a grammar nazi? :icon_confused:

When did this happen?

Innapropriate use of the word nazi, ban him! I beleive it is more the offtopic part of it...

Even though axl has lost first he's still no.1 in our hearts :)

Grats to spank :)

DeletedUser

This must only apply to PnP forums then. :icon_neutral:

It sort-of applies to the OT forums (which I assume are the ones you are thinking of as an exception). OT isn't actively moderated so generally only reported posts are attended to.

Can we get back on topic please?

DeletedUser

It sort-of applies to the OT forums (which I assume are the ones you are thinking of as an exception). OT isn't actively moderated so generally only reported posts are attended to.

Can we get back on topic please?

And the posts that get turned up by der moderator's weekly obscene language search. :3

I hear he's finally overtaken Axl, congrats to Spank me Silly, but also congrats to Axl, for keeping the top spot for so long.

DeletedUser

Althought Spank might have more points.. Axl still has more villages.

We all know that a player power is based in how many Troops he has. In this case althought Spank might have more points is quite obvious who has more troops per village as Spank has a really high village avg point.

So, even if spank has +100,000 points but -50 villages.. i will still think the one with more villages is stronger.

DeletedUser

Althought Spank might have more points.. Axl still has more villages.

We all know that a player power is based in how many Troops he has. In this case althought Spank might have more points is quite obvious who has more troops per village as Spank has a really high village avg point.

So, even if spank has +100,000 points but -50 villages.. i will still think the one with more villages is stronger.

Did you not read the post above? Axl is back at no.1 and spank at no.2 again.

Even though you would think axl has more troops spank isnt in the middle of a war and therefore doesnt have to use his troops so he wont lose any. But axl is in the middle of 3 wars and has lost some troops via nuking and defending. But i agree that if they both had 1 month to build up their troops axl would have WAY more troops :)

DeletedUser

Spank is in a war at present against PnX.. although to be fair to call it a war anymore is a little laughable.

Its the sort of war the British and their muskets used to have against tribes armed with wooden spears

DeletedUser

Even though you would think axl has more troops spank isnt in the middle of a war and therefore doesnt have to use his troops so he wont lose any. But axl is in the middle of 3 wars and has lost some troops via nuking and defending. But i agree that if they both had 1 month to build up their troops axl would have WAY more troops :)

Barbs and quit players can have troops as well ya know.

DeletedUser

You are nOOb and we know that so you dont need to prove that with every post you made :icon_wink:

Talking about noobs... here i come!

Go Axl! Go!

P.S. Where did you got this noob alexhol from?!? :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I did read the post.. That was the reason of me using the word "Might" as a posible scenario, giving my opinion regarding the center topic of this thread.

DeletedUser

Spank is in a war at present against PnX.. although to be fair to call it a war anymore is a little laughable.

Its the sort of war the British and their muskets used to have against tribes armed with wooden spears
That's odd, Spank hasn't nobled a single PnX village.

Seagryfn

That's odd, Spank hasn't nobled a single PnX village.
Not odd at all. Everyone in the tribe has an assignement to help out in the overall group war effort. Lord Spank and two assistants carried out their secret mission perfectly.
The tribe that plays together stays together! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser78416

Barbs and quit players can have troops as well ya know.

you can say that again...the barb vills I recently took...roughly 50 altogether took my ODA up around 2mil points. Every single one of them had to be cleared.